Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Question about dominance/exalting
I know level effects the amount of treasure the dragon leaves behind, but does level effect the score towards dominance? Like, does exalting a level 10 dragon count more towards dominance than exalting a level 1 dragon? Do adults count more than hatchlings? Does any type of dragon/genes count more towards dominance than others?
I know level effects the amount of treasure the dragon leaves behind, but does level effect the score towards dominance? Like, does exalting a level 10 dragon count more towards dominance than exalting a level 1 dragon? Do adults count more than hatchlings? Does any type of dragon/genes count more towards dominance than others?
THANK YOU BASED GOOMY!!!
tumblr_nhzf6yVy6A1shdefso1_250_zpssicqyyba.gif
@Zet Nobody knows exactly how much, but yes, levelled dragons are worth more than unlevelled ones, adults are worth more than hatchlings. Beyond that I don't think certain breeds/genes/colors count more towards Dominance, just the daily treasure bonus.
@Zet Nobody knows exactly how much, but yes, levelled dragons are worth more than unlevelled ones, adults are worth more than hatchlings. Beyond that I don't think certain breeds/genes/colors count more towards Dominance, just the daily treasure bonus.
@Cynictis

Thank you very much!!
@Cynictis

Thank you very much!!
THANK YOU BASED GOOMY!!!
tumblr_nhzf6yVy6A1shdefso1_250_zpssicqyyba.gif
it's possible the bonuses count toward dominance, so then indirectly, genes or breeds or colors can give a bit of extra on their bonus days.

Dunno for sure, tho.

tho that's probably what @Cynictis said, i just misunderstood. ?
it's possible the bonuses count toward dominance, so then indirectly, genes or breeds or colors can give a bit of extra on their bonus days.

Dunno for sure, tho.

tho that's probably what @Cynictis said, i just misunderstood. ?