Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Custom Skins Thing..
Im not quite sure if this is in the right place, and if so do let me know!

Q:1
I was just wondering if the saving instructions after finishing a piece for an accent or skin goes for gimp as well. I just wanted to make sure, because I don't have the money for photoshop.. if it still costs money.. im not good at paying attention to changes..

Q:2
Is there a nocturne psd and am I just not seeing it or what is up with that?? I would love to do an accent for nocturnes but am unable to download a psd as I do not see one
Im not quite sure if this is in the right place, and if so do let me know!

Q:1
I was just wondering if the saving instructions after finishing a piece for an accent or skin goes for gimp as well. I just wanted to make sure, because I don't have the money for photoshop.. if it still costs money.. im not good at paying attention to changes..

Q:2
Is there a nocturne psd and am I just not seeing it or what is up with that?? I would love to do an accent for nocturnes but am unable to download a psd as I do not see one
I'm not sure about your first question as I'm not an artist myself, but GIMP is one of the programs they recommend in their tutorial so I'd think the general tips apply to GIMP as well.

As for Q2, you must overlooked! It is there right under mirror and above pearlcatchers. The files are listed in alphabetical order. :)
I'm not sure about your first question as I'm not an artist myself, but GIMP is one of the programs they recommend in their tutorial so I'd think the general tips apply to GIMP as well.

As for Q2, you must overlooked! It is there right under mirror and above pearlcatchers. The files are listed in alphabetical order. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17
Ah, well alright then! thank you!
@hat17
Ah, well alright then! thank you!