Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Too young to wear appearal?
Ive seen some users with baby dergs having items attached? Im sorry if its an obvious answer but I really cant seem to figure it out D:
Ive seen some users with baby dergs having items attached? Im sorry if its an obvious answer but I really cant seem to figure it out D:
arcanist_by_dragonmasterlynn-d8k67gq.gif
@Deva Dragons cannot wear apparel until they become adults. When you see a hatchling with apparel "on", it's because a player is exploiting a loop-hole. They have been made aware that any apparel lost by doing this will not be returned.
@Deva Dragons cannot wear apparel until they become adults. When you see a hatchling with apparel "on", it's because a player is exploiting a loop-hole. They have been made aware that any apparel lost by doing this will not be returned.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'd love to see apparel just for babies, things like dummies (soothers), bonnets, rattles etc. :)
I'd love to see apparel just for babies, things like dummies (soothers), bonnets, rattles etc. :)