Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Another question sorry!
1 2
Do these appear in any of the levels in Coliseum to battle? I haven't had luck yet finding the new eggs from digging and would like to up my chances if possible :)

EDIT - Couple of more questions rather than a new thread.

1. I understand the Nocturnes are part of this new release event - how do you get the other eggs normally?

2. Familiars - other than the encyclopedia of them above - is there a list anyway to check off and also where to find particular ones etc (also if any retired).

3. Also any good places to trade extras?
Do these appear in any of the levels in Coliseum to battle? I haven't had luck yet finding the new eggs from digging and would like to up my chances if possible :)

EDIT - Couple of more questions rather than a new thread.

1. I understand the Nocturnes are part of this new release event - how do you get the other eggs normally?

2. Familiars - other than the encyclopedia of them above - is there a list anyway to check off and also where to find particular ones etc (also if any retired).

3. Also any good places to trade extras?
xG0IxN3.gif
@lilacamy931

snarling mimics show up in the woodland path and scorched forest
ectoplasmime show up in the waterway and arena
jawlockers show up in the kelp beds and golem workshop c:

all new familiars are able to be gotten from opening chests, as i got a ectoplasmime from one last night! as for best place to farm chests, arena seems to be your best option though all 6 venues work just fine
@lilacamy931

snarling mimics show up in the woodland path and scorched forest
ectoplasmime show up in the waterway and arena
jawlockers show up in the kelp beds and golem workshop c:

all new familiars are able to be gotten from opening chests, as i got a ectoplasmime from one last night! as for best place to farm chests, arena seems to be your best option though all 6 venues work just fine
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
@Sylph - thank you for that. Haven't ventured into the arena yet as seems a bit scary perhaps I should dip a toe..
@Sylph - thank you for that. Haven't ventured into the arena yet as seems a bit scary perhaps I should dip a toe..
xG0IxN3.gif
Added two more questions above :)
Added two more questions above :)
xG0IxN3.gif
@lilacamy931: you scavenge or buy the eggs on the auction house in the "others" tab. There may be something like a list in the Guides section of the forums.
@lilacamy931: you scavenge or buy the eggs on the auction house in the "others" tab. There may be something like a list in the Guides section of the forums.
@lilacamy931 there's a lot of familiar lists over in the guides forum (cool image-based one here)
and you can usually sell extra familiars via the auction house :)
@lilacamy931 there's a lot of familiar lists over in the guides forum (cool image-based one here)
and you can usually sell extra familiars via the auction house :)
they/them
FqaweDV.png
Thank you so much all for the help, slowly getting to grips with things :)
Thank you so much all for the help, slowly getting to grips with things :)
xG0IxN3.gif
You get the other eggs the same ways you normally do - rare drop from scavenging in the respective region & rare drop from coli. You can of course buy them from other players in AH.
You get the other eggs the same ways you normally do - rare drop from scavenging in the respective region & rare drop from coli. You can of course buy them from other players in AH.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 - thank you for the help (apologies delayed response on thank you)

I got a water egg today from scavenging which was exciting - it hatched a Fae. Do eggs other than events always hatch as starter progeny (mine was Fae) or is it random what they hatch?
@hat17 - thank you for the help (apologies delayed response on thank you)

I got a water egg today from scavenging which was exciting - it hatched a Fae. Do eggs other than events always hatch as starter progeny (mine was Fae) or is it random what they hatch?
xG0IxN3.gif
@lilacamy931
Yes, they always hatched as one of the four starter breeds, and are all basic genes. They are, however, not called progenitors as the word is specifically used for the first two dragons you got when you first join, the customized one and the random gift. The reason they are called differently is because they are treated differently to any other G1s in game - they cannot be sold or trade, they can be exalted but you won't get any reward and they won't count towards Flight Dominance.
@lilacamy931
Yes, they always hatched as one of the four starter breeds, and are all basic genes. They are, however, not called progenitors as the word is specifically used for the first two dragons you got when you first join, the customized one and the random gift. The reason they are called differently is because they are treated differently to any other G1s in game - they cannot be sold or trade, they can be exalted but you won't get any reward and they won't count towards Flight Dominance.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
1 2