Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Quitting. Account lock or anything?
My sister convinced me to start playing this game, but I'm not enjoying it so much, mostly because with only one computer I dont get much, if any, playtime. So I'm sending her all the dragons other than my progens, and all my items/cash. Is there a way to have the account locked after I hatch the last nest?

Edit: I likely won't be online again until tomorrow. The nest hatches in two more days. but I dont want to have my sister using my account after it hatches, accidentally or otherwise.
My sister convinced me to start playing this game, but I'm not enjoying it so much, mostly because with only one computer I dont get much, if any, playtime. So I'm sending her all the dragons other than my progens, and all my items/cash. Is there a way to have the account locked after I hatch the last nest?

Edit: I likely won't be online again until tomorrow. The nest hatches in two more days. but I dont want to have my sister using my account after it hatches, accidentally or otherwise.
Nope, there isn't a system in place for that. If you don't want her accidentally log on later, you can change your password to something neither of you would remember, and leave it at that. :P
Nope, there isn't a system in place for that. If you don't want her accidentally log on later, you can change your password to something neither of you would remember, and leave it at that. :P
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 aah. okay thanks. I guess I will just put a note on my profile that I've quit and not to accept any messages, etc from the account then. Thanks!
@hat17 aah. okay thanks. I guess I will just put a note on my profile that I've quit and not to accept any messages, etc from the account then. Thanks!