Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Teach a nubby about pricing?
So I have been here for a bit now, but I haven't been seriously into making treasure until now!
What is factored in when you go to sell a dragon?
G1? how do they work? How much do they got bought for? Why do people collect them?
Is it better to exalt or auction?
Things like this!
Any tips on making treasure?
As of right now I have just been playing games.

Lastly, Artists
How do you go about selling your art here?
So I have been here for a bit now, but I haven't been seriously into making treasure until now!
What is factored in when you go to sell a dragon?
G1? how do they work? How much do they got bought for? Why do people collect them?
Is it better to exalt or auction?
Things like this!
Any tips on making treasure?
As of right now I have just been playing games.

Lastly, Artists
How do you go about selling your art here?
Honestly, I personally make most of my treasure off exalting. I have two level 25 'glass cannons' (very, very high STR and decent QCK as well as some VIT), which I take to the Kelp Beds along with a level 1, that I can take to level 7 that way. This will get me about 11000 treasure (not counting exalt bonuses).

It's faster and less exhausting than trying to sell. Auctioning is often better if you can't hold on to hatchlings, though.

I'd say exalting for trained adults, auctioning for hatchlings.

Gen 1s can go for big money, so I've heard, but the eggs are usually easier to sell (and they usually get you more treasure, too).
They are sometimes wanted because they can breed with any other dragon on the website. They are NEVER related to other dragons as long as they're unbred. Gen 1s are always parentless, which is sometimes desired for roleplay reasons.
Honestly, I personally make most of my treasure off exalting. I have two level 25 'glass cannons' (very, very high STR and decent QCK as well as some VIT), which I take to the Kelp Beds along with a level 1, that I can take to level 7 that way. This will get me about 11000 treasure (not counting exalt bonuses).

It's faster and less exhausting than trying to sell. Auctioning is often better if you can't hold on to hatchlings, though.

I'd say exalting for trained adults, auctioning for hatchlings.

Gen 1s can go for big money, so I've heard, but the eggs are usually easier to sell (and they usually get you more treasure, too).
They are sometimes wanted because they can breed with any other dragon on the website. They are NEVER related to other dragons as long as they're unbred. Gen 1s are always parentless, which is sometimes desired for roleplay reasons.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png