Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Dragon's Genes Answered
I want to change my Mirror into a Spiral. I guess my main question for this is, if I change him during a breeding cool down, does he keep the remaining days cool down? AKA say he has 5 days left to cool down, if i change him, does he still keep that 5 days remaining cool down. I would hate to change him, and then have to wait the full cool down.

I understand different breeds have different cool downs and are rarer to pop up as a baby when bred with a not as rare, or common dragon.
I want to change my Mirror into a Spiral. I guess my main question for this is, if I change him during a breeding cool down, does he keep the remaining days cool down? AKA say he has 5 days left to cool down, if i change him, does he still keep that 5 days remaining cool down. I would hate to change him, and then have to wait the full cool down.

I understand different breeds have different cool downs and are rarer to pop up as a baby when bred with a not as rare, or common dragon.
42529528.png8804156.png6979765.png3783961.png
@Rozga Yup yup, he'll keep the same cooldown until you breed him, then change to 20 days c:
@Rozga Yup yup, he'll keep the same cooldown until you breed him, then change to 20 days c:
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Awesome! That is goo to hear! Thank you so much!
@Lonin
Awesome! That is goo to hear! Thank you so much!
42529528.png8804156.png6979765.png3783961.png