Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchery help?
I've had several attempts at making a hatchery and none were successful. How do you make images for breeding pairs that don't look awful??? How do you create banners and stuff? What free Windows compatible programs are there (aside from the terrible paint)?
I've had several attempts at making a hatchery and none were successful. How do you make images for breeding pairs that don't look awful??? How do you create banners and stuff? What free Windows compatible programs are there (aside from the terrible paint)?
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
@Slendy A free and ofte recommended program is gimp. It's pretty close to Photoshop, for a free program. Definitely a good start.

For how to set up the images, look at how other people do it. Copypaste the dragons next to eahc other and copypaste the color range in front or under them, for example. Maybe give them a nice fitting stock background and couple name.
@Slendy A free and ofte recommended program is gimp. It's pretty close to Photoshop, for a free program. Definitely a good start.

For how to set up the images, look at how other people do it. Copypaste the dragons next to eahc other and copypaste the color range in front or under them, for example. Maybe give them a nice fitting stock background and couple name.
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png