Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding & Gathering Advice
Breeding:
I'm fairly new to the site; joining on Oct. 13. Since I've joined, I've seen so many beautiful dragons. But I was wondering something; should I just breed my starter dragon and the random one together, selling/exalting them when they are born. Or should I wait a little while longer to breed them, until I have the treasure needed to buy the desired genes for them? Also, what should I do with the current random dragons I've bought through the auction house?

Gathering:
I'm so confused about what to do with the random food, trinkets, and materials. Besides the chess pieces and runestones that I need to keep for the achievements, what do I do with the rest of the stuff I get?
Breeding:
I'm fairly new to the site; joining on Oct. 13. Since I've joined, I've seen so many beautiful dragons. But I was wondering something; should I just breed my starter dragon and the random one together, selling/exalting them when they are born. Or should I wait a little while longer to breed them, until I have the treasure needed to buy the desired genes for them? Also, what should I do with the current random dragons I've bought through the auction house?

Gathering:
I'm so confused about what to do with the random food, trinkets, and materials. Besides the chess pieces and runestones that I need to keep for the achievements, what do I do with the rest of the stuff I get?
j3zsWMV.png
@Nearor You're not obligated to breed your starter dragons together if you want to wait for genes or you don't like their babies' color possibilities, but breeding them now and exalting the offspring is a good way to make treasure. You can breed them as many times as you like, after all, it's not like you have to wait for the perfect chance. c:
Same with the dragons you collect on the AH! Breed 'em together if you like, sell/exalt the offspring, fill your lair with pretty dragons you enjoy looking at. Stick familiars on them so you can bond with them and earn treasure chests as you level up!

There's a crafting feature in the works that will make use of random materials, but there's no ETA on when it will be out. Some items can be used to trade with Swipp- find out which ones here- but a lot of them don't have any actual use right now. Save them for when crafting comes, or autosell them to earn quick treasure, either way is fine!
@Nearor You're not obligated to breed your starter dragons together if you want to wait for genes or you don't like their babies' color possibilities, but breeding them now and exalting the offspring is a good way to make treasure. You can breed them as many times as you like, after all, it's not like you have to wait for the perfect chance. c:
Same with the dragons you collect on the AH! Breed 'em together if you like, sell/exalt the offspring, fill your lair with pretty dragons you enjoy looking at. Stick familiars on them so you can bond with them and earn treasure chests as you level up!

There's a crafting feature in the works that will make use of random materials, but there's no ETA on when it will be out. Some items can be used to trade with Swipp- find out which ones here- but a lot of them don't have any actual use right now. Save them for when crafting comes, or autosell them to earn quick treasure, either way is fine!
@Cynictis

Well, that makes sense - the tba crafting system - as some of the materials and trinkets kind of hint at being used that way.

Thank you for answering my questions.
@Cynictis

Well, that makes sense - the tba crafting system - as some of the materials and trinkets kind of hint at being used that way.

Thank you for answering my questions.
j3zsWMV.png