Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiar Worth?
Item trouble with me again!
I got a Painted Centaur familiar from the Coliseum. But there only seems to be one in the auction house (Its only in treasure, and a huge sum at that, also I'd like gems more I suppose.), but how do I find out what the worth should be is there a list for these things somewhere? ( I did look but I have no idea what I'm doing, forums are daunting for me sometimes)
Item trouble with me again!
I got a Painted Centaur familiar from the Coliseum. But there only seems to be one in the auction house (Its only in treasure, and a huge sum at that, also I'd like gems more I suppose.), but how do I find out what the worth should be is there a list for these things somewhere? ( I did look but I have no idea what I'm doing, forums are daunting for me sometimes)
@Flekkr, the centaur familiars in the Coliseum are relatively new and aren't incredibly common drops, so it's perfectly natural that there aren't many on the Auction House at this time. :)

The chances of you getting anywhere around 500k for it are pretty slim since they can be found by Coli farming. But I'd still price it a little high at first and go down as necessary!
@Flekkr, the centaur familiars in the Coliseum are relatively new and aren't incredibly common drops, so it's perfectly natural that there aren't many on the Auction House at this time. :)

The chances of you getting anywhere around 500k for it are pretty slim since they can be found by Coli farming. But I'd still price it a little high at first and go down as necessary!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png