Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Take a peek at my Hatchery please?
So I've had my hatchery going for a while now and I have a looot of breeding pairs. What I'm wondering is if the breeding pairs section looks good, or should I organize it by breed, color, etc? And does it seem too long, like you have to keep scrolling forever, or is the variety good?

I'd love feedback on this, only because I worry that I have too many breeding pairs sometimes XD

Here's the link:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1205231&p=mb

Thank you!
So I've had my hatchery going for a while now and I have a looot of breeding pairs. What I'm wondering is if the breeding pairs section looks good, or should I organize it by breed, color, etc? And does it seem too long, like you have to keep scrolling forever, or is the variety good?

I'd love feedback on this, only because I worry that I have too many breeding pairs sometimes XD

Here's the link:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=baz&id=1205231&p=mb

Thank you!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

I'd put like colors with like colors.

For example, you have a section of blues/reds/yellows, which is good, but then there's a random brown. The order seems a bit haphazard.
@Pressia

I'd put like colors with like colors.

For example, you have a section of blues/reds/yellows, which is good, but then there's a random brown. The order seems a bit haphazard.
@Pressia

Honestly? You can never have too many pairs. If you fail to sell any, well, exalt! If a pair doesn't get any sales, just remove/sell the pair.

I sort mine by species, but you could definitely benefit from going by color. I'd sort them into groups: Pastels, Bright Circuits, Cool Colors, Browns (maybe), and Other. It is a lot of scrolling, but you have enough similar pairs that there's not overwhelming choice.
@Pressia

Honestly? You can never have too many pairs. If you fail to sell any, well, exalt! If a pair doesn't get any sales, just remove/sell the pair.

I sort mine by species, but you could definitely benefit from going by color. I'd sort them into groups: Pastels, Bright Circuits, Cool Colors, Browns (maybe), and Other. It is a lot of scrolling, but you have enough similar pairs that there's not overwhelming choice.
@Reitgerte @Velyanthe
Thanks for the suggestions, both of you! I think I'll sort them by like colors, and make different headings for each section - at least it'll have some order!
@Reitgerte @Velyanthe
Thanks for the suggestions, both of you! I think I'll sort them by like colors, and make different headings for each section - at least it'll have some order!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
I've arranged them by colors as well as I could. And yes, I think that does look better!
I've arranged them by colors as well as I could. And yes, I think that does look better!
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3