Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Missing/bugged mail
Hi there, for several days now, my mail has been opening with a troop of letters from making my own Tidial Puzzles and today there were several auction sold letters. However when i went to click on one of the tidal (as usual) all the mail page went blank. When i re-opend the mailbox there was nothing in it even though i had an alert saying i had sold an auction. Is something wrong with my mail and if there is, am i losing things i shouldn't be?
Hi there, for several days now, my mail has been opening with a troop of letters from making my own Tidial Puzzles and today there were several auction sold letters. However when i went to click on one of the tidal (as usual) all the mail page went blank. When i re-opend the mailbox there was nothing in it even though i had an alert saying i had sold an auction. Is something wrong with my mail and if there is, am i losing things i shouldn't be?
@Ironwood

That sounds... concerning. You can check if you're losing things by going to Auction House -> Activity -> History. This will show your last few AH interactions.

As for the rest, hopefully someone can help. Did you clear your cache?
@Ironwood

That sounds... concerning. You can check if you're losing things by going to Auction House -> Activity -> History. This will show your last few AH interactions.

As for the rest, hopefully someone can help. Did you clear your cache?
clear my cache? i empty my inbox every couple days but they never appear. but my internet cache is constantly cleared.
clear my cache? i empty my inbox every couple days but they never appear. but my internet cache is constantly cleared.
@Ironwood The same exact thing happened to someone else a few days ago. Something similar happened to me as well today. (I don't know if I had an alert for an auction sold, as I was in PMs first, but I had the tidal trouble and AH sales in my inbox that you mention.) My auction sales are all still unsold, though, so I don't think you missed a sale. I think it was just a glitch in display of the inbox. I could be wrong, though. And it is definitely odd!
@Ironwood The same exact thing happened to someone else a few days ago. Something similar happened to me as well today. (I don't know if I had an alert for an auction sold, as I was in PMs first, but I had the tidal trouble and AH sales in my inbox that you mention.) My auction sales are all still unsold, though, so I don't think you missed a sale. I think it was just a glitch in display of the inbox. I could be wrong, though. And it is definitely odd!