Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | When do they grow up?
I have been looking around to see if anyone had a chart on when the dragons become adults. I know each dragon has a different breeding time frame which I would also like to know. But is there one for when they become an adult?
I have been looking around to see if anyone had a chart on when the dragons become adults. I know each dragon has a different breeding time frame which I would also like to know. But is there one for when they become an adult?
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates
@SilentSerenity

All dragons, regardless of breed, grow up when they are 5 days old. However, it may seem to take an extra day because of the way FR counts the age of dragons, and you might need to manually refresh your dragons image so that it will change from a baby into an adult by clicking the little red arrow next to their name in your lair.

Edit: Oh, and breeding cooldowns should display when you hover your mouse over the egg under their image in your lair. Each breed has a "rarity" value that decides what this breeding cooldown is, here they are:

Plentiful Breeds: 15 days (Tundra, Fae, Guardian, Mirror)
Common Breeds: 20 days (Spiral, Snapper, Ridgeback, Pearlcatcher)
Uncommon Breeds: 25 days (Skydancer)
Limited Breeds: 30 days (Imperial)
Rare Breeds: 35 days (Coatl, Wildclaw)

I know that's a lot to take in at once @_@
@SilentSerenity

All dragons, regardless of breed, grow up when they are 5 days old. However, it may seem to take an extra day because of the way FR counts the age of dragons, and you might need to manually refresh your dragons image so that it will change from a baby into an adult by clicking the little red arrow next to their name in your lair.

Edit: Oh, and breeding cooldowns should display when you hover your mouse over the egg under their image in your lair. Each breed has a "rarity" value that decides what this breeding cooldown is, here they are:

Plentiful Breeds: 15 days (Tundra, Fae, Guardian, Mirror)
Common Breeds: 20 days (Spiral, Snapper, Ridgeback, Pearlcatcher)
Uncommon Breeds: 25 days (Skydancer)
Limited Breeds: 30 days (Imperial)
Rare Breeds: 35 days (Coatl, Wildclaw)

I know that's a lot to take in at once @_@
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png
@SugarBones

Thank you so much!!
@SugarBones

Thank you so much!!
Serenity's Studding Services:
10k studd fee and 5% of egg sales!!
All dragons are open to studding.

Nest Rentals:
Reserve a nest today! All I require is you send over food for your dragon and food as payment :D. Its that easy! No treasure required!
Looking for Mates