Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Raffle prizes: which would you rather?
I'm trying to get a feel for what prizes would be more interesting to the public so if you could please pick one of each choice I'd appreciate the input ^_^

1: a triple forest dragon un-named level 1 OR same dragon with a name not of your choosing but leveled up to at least 10 OR being able to name dragon but then waiting for it to be leveled before receiving?

2: same amount of food points in each prize - one big stack of one type of food OR four types of food with points divided equally between all four?

3: coliseum items OR apparel?

4: art - drawing prize OR written prize ex poem for your dragon or 2 paragraph bio type
I'm trying to get a feel for what prizes would be more interesting to the public so if you could please pick one of each choice I'd appreciate the input ^_^

1: a triple forest dragon un-named level 1 OR same dragon with a name not of your choosing but leveled up to at least 10 OR being able to name dragon but then waiting for it to be leveled before receiving?

2: same amount of food points in each prize - one big stack of one type of food OR four types of food with points divided equally between all four?

4: art - drawing prize OR written prize ex poem for your dragon or 2 paragraph bio type
1. Already named and levelled dragon (name scrolls are currently 6k so not much biggie)

2. Four types of food with points equally divided.

3. Apparel.

4. Drawing price.

Good luck on your data gathering!
1. Already named and levelled dragon (name scrolls are currently 6k so not much biggie)

2. Four types of food with points equally divided.

3. Apparel.

4. Drawing price.

Good luck on your data gathering!
@Shaetani
I conducted a more general poll regarding raffle prizes somewhat recently:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1037155&p=mb

Hope that helps! ^^
@Shaetani
I conducted a more general poll regarding raffle prizes somewhat recently:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1037155&p=mb

Hope that helps! ^^
@SunGuard Thanks
@SunGuard Thanks
@Shaetani
1. I'd rather have the dragon named and leveled
2. Four types of food
3. Apparel
4. A drawing
@Shaetani
1. I'd rather have the dragon named and leveled
2. Four types of food
3. Apparel
4. A drawing
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
1: same dragon with a name not of your choosing but leveled up to at least 10
(you could also toss in a renaming scroll if you thought the name would be a deterrent!)

2:four types of food with points divided equally between all four
(More variety, since my lair is a multi-type lair!)

Either or. Ambush stones or other things you can't buy cheaply in the marketplace are better than clothing, but clothing is better than stones you can find in the marketplace, because there is more rotation and randomness of what clothing is in the marketplace than what stones there are.

4: art - drawing prize
Art is awesome, and based on something everyone sees pretty much the same, where as I feel writing takes a much more subjective view of a character, and it's harder to get right!
1: same dragon with a name not of your choosing but leveled up to at least 10
(you could also toss in a renaming scroll if you thought the name would be a deterrent!)

2:four types of food with points divided equally between all four
(More variety, since my lair is a multi-type lair!)

Either or. Ambush stones or other things you can't buy cheaply in the marketplace are better than clothing, but clothing is better than stones you can find in the marketplace, because there is more rotation and randomness of what clothing is in the marketplace than what stones there are.

4: art - drawing prize
Art is awesome, and based on something everyone sees pretty much the same, where as I feel writing takes a much more subjective view of a character, and it's harder to get right!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif