Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Moths?
1 2
Months ago, you could could easily get Catocala Moths and Micromoths in the Training Fields.
I haven't gotten one in months.
Catocala Moth
Micromoth

What happened?
I see none in the AH... and I'm wondering if they've just gone out of existence?
Cause the images are showing up above... soo?

I may be wrong. What do you guys think? o.O
Months ago, you could could easily get Catocala Moths and Micromoths in the Training Fields.
I haven't gotten one in months.
Catocala Moth
Micromoth

What happened?
I see none in the AH... and I'm wondering if they've just gone out of existence?
Cause the images are showing up above... soo?

I may be wrong. What do you guys think? o.O
The admins tweaked the coli table. Moths are very high value, and since the training fields, where you could get them, is the easiest coliseum venue, it could easily be used as a farm. So they made their drops rates lower, and also adjusted the amount of food points the crunchy legs and fragile wings give.. I believe the moths can still be found when you go insect hunting tho
The admins tweaked the coli table. Moths are very high value, and since the training fields, where you could get them, is the easiest coliseum venue, it could easily be used as a farm. So they made their drops rates lower, and also adjusted the amount of food points the crunchy legs and fragile wings give.. I believe the moths can still be found when you go insect hunting tho
@Gaia

Hmm. It makes sense, and that's what I thought originally when I didn't get them in the coli, but I never got a single one. And I grind in the Training Fields a lot. o.O
And you can get them from Gathering? Hmm. But then shouldn't there be at least a few in the AH? Cause I searched both and found none.
@Gaia

Hmm. It makes sense, and that's what I thought originally when I didn't get them in the coli, but I never got a single one. And I grind in the Training Fields a lot. o.O
And you can get them from Gathering? Hmm. But then shouldn't there be at least a few in the AH? Cause I searched both and found none.
They are rare, just like the other high-value food items, maybe their droprates got tweaked really low ..? I still have two stacks of 99 in my hoard, but I don't sell food ^^
They are rare, just like the other high-value food items, maybe their droprates got tweaked really low ..? I still have two stacks of 99 in my hoard, but I don't sell food ^^
@Opaline In addition to what Gaia said, there probably aren't a lot of those moths because people probably don't go insect catching as often compared to other gathering methods. This is kinda just speculation, but since there aren't any exclusive super rare familiars(Hydra scorpions are pretty common compared to the hippojay or manticore), useful Swipp components, or other valueable items(like eggs or chest level valuable), people just gather there to max it out or feed their dragons and be done with it. I've been here since opening and I still only have lvl 14 in insect catching :P
@Opaline In addition to what Gaia said, there probably aren't a lot of those moths because people probably don't go insect catching as often compared to other gathering methods. This is kinda just speculation, but since there aren't any exclusive super rare familiars(Hydra scorpions are pretty common compared to the hippojay or manticore), useful Swipp components, or other valueable items(like eggs or chest level valuable), people just gather there to max it out or feed their dragons and be done with it. I've been here since opening and I still only have lvl 14 in insect catching :P
9DF06by.gif
@Watzzio

Hmm... you might be right.
It just seemed strange... so many before and now none. o.O

And I know, I have like lv. 12 and I've been here since opening too xD
@Watzzio

Hmm... you might be right.
It just seemed strange... so many before and now none. o.O

And I know, I have like lv. 12 and I've been here since opening too xD
@Opaline Yeah. I used to get stacks of them even when the coli was like 10x laggier than it is now XD I can understand why they removed them.
@Opaline Yeah. I used to get stacks of them even when the coli was like 10x laggier than it is now XD I can understand why they removed them.
9DF06by.gif
@Watzzio

Still have some in my hoard now. xD
Been there for months now... didn't even notice. o.O
@Watzzio

Still have some in my hoard now. xD
Been there for months now... didn't even notice. o.O
I got some micromoths from gathering today in Ice. You can still occasionally receive them from the training grounds but the rate is much, much lower than it used to be.

As for not being in the AH there are a fair number of people who do not sell food, simply because they will need it later (for example, I rarely sell food to anyone including Crim or Swip). With the decreased drop rate people may be holding onto their moths a bit more tightly.

Edit: corrected moth type found.
I got some micromoths from gathering today in Ice. You can still occasionally receive them from the training grounds but the rate is much, much lower than it used to be.

As for not being in the AH there are a fair number of people who do not sell food, simply because they will need it later (for example, I rarely sell food to anyone including Crim or Swip). With the decreased drop rate people may be holding onto their moths a bit more tightly.

Edit: corrected moth type found.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
@Praeses

Oh, okay. I was just a little bit confused xD
@Praeses

Oh, okay. I was just a little bit confused xD
1 2