Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing on Mid/Mid/Rust Gen 1 help?
[size=4][b]EDIT:[/b] Currently up for auction [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1051117&page=1]here![/url][/size=4] So, before rolllover I just had to hatch this Water Egg I've had sitting in my hoard, it gave me this Guardian girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2728798] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27288/2728798_350.png[/img] [/url] Female; Water Flight; [u]Midnight/Midnight/Rust[/u] I'm looking to sell her (because there's no way I'd ever afford a male Mid/Mid/X mate for her), but I have no idea what she'd be worth, is there anyone who has any idea of what she'd be worth roughly? Or should I just be auctioning her off, selling her to the highest bidder? Thoughts?
EDIT: Currently up for auction here!

So, before rolllover I just had to hatch this Water Egg I've had sitting in my hoard, it gave me this Guardian girl:

2728798_350.png

Female; Water Flight; Midnight/Midnight/Rust

I'm looking to sell her (because there's no way I'd ever afford a male Mid/Mid/X mate for her), but I have no idea what she'd be worth, is there anyone who has any idea of what she'd be worth roughly? Or should I just be auctioning her off, selling her to the highest bidder?

Thoughts?
kbqBOtG.png
If you find someone who really likes the colours, you could ask a higher price. but if people aren't interested in either her colours or the fact she's gen1, they won't pay all that much for her.. I think I'd pay 15k for her c: (and Im a gen1 collector)
If you find someone who really likes the colours, you could ask a higher price. but if people aren't interested in either her colours or the fact she's gen1, they won't pay all that much for her.. I think I'd pay 15k for her c: (and Im a gen1 collector)
@Gaia Ah, okay. Thanks for the tip, I'll just have to wait and see who's interested in her :3
@Gaia Ah, okay. Thanks for the tip, I'll just have to wait and see who's interested in her :3
kbqBOtG.png
@Jamethyst
I paid 750k for my male, Mid/mid/orange light dragon. However I was actively looking for doubles and was paying a high price for them in general. Plus, this was months ago. I've seen similar dragons sell for about that same price though. I think in an auction setting, if you find the right buyer you can still get at least 500k since she's so pretty.

Congrats on the lucky catch! I hope you find the right buyer.
@Jamethyst
I paid 750k for my male, Mid/mid/orange light dragon. However I was actively looking for doubles and was paying a high price for them in general. Plus, this was months ago. I've seen similar dragons sell for about that same price though. I think in an auction setting, if you find the right buyer you can still get at least 500k since she's so pretty.

Congrats on the lucky catch! I hope you find the right buyer.
@Jamethyst The last two double midnight Gen 1s that I saw sell recently went for about 1 and 2 million each. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get at least 1 million if you find the right person. I've sold several double midnight Gen 1s for at least 1 mil each. Hope that helps! If it had been a male, I'd pay more for sure!
@Jamethyst The last two double midnight Gen 1s that I saw sell recently went for about 1 and 2 million each. I wouldn't say it's impossible to get at least 1 million if you find the right person. I've sold several double midnight Gen 1s for at least 1 mil each. Hope that helps! If it had been a male, I'd pay more for sure!
64514_s.gif
@Jamethyst

Like the previous two users above me mentioned, the price for Gen1s with double colours can go really high. I suggest make an auction in the Dragon Sales forum. Let people bid on her with either treasure or gems (or even items if you're looking for specific things!)

Congrats on your very lucky find, this is a goldmine ;)
@Jamethyst

Like the previous two users above me mentioned, the price for Gen1s with double colours can go really high. I suggest make an auction in the Dragon Sales forum. Let people bid on her with either treasure or gems (or even items if you're looking for specific things!)

Congrats on your very lucky find, this is a goldmine ;)
It depends on the user for what they're looking for. I paid 1.2 mil for my mid/mid female & 2.5 mil for the male - though, it's a bit rarer to find males with mid/mid than females, LOL Though, the tert had a lot to do with it for me as well - both are in the blue range, while your girl has a red range tert - those can also make a difference to some. ^^
It depends on the user for what they're looking for. I paid 1.2 mil for my mid/mid female & 2.5 mil for the male - though, it's a bit rarer to find males with mid/mid than females, LOL Though, the tert had a lot to do with it for me as well - both are in the blue range, while your girl has a red range tert - those can also make a difference to some. ^^
@Jamethyst

Definitely not a 15k girl @.@ She is worth SO much more! XD
You could definitively get rich off of that girly. I'm a gen.1 collector and I have seen much worse double colorations sell for at LEAST 100k each @.@ At least. For bad colors. And hers are wonderful, so I would say psssh, 500k and up? At least! Seriously, she is worth a lot, my friend @.@ Auction her off, I would say, if you want to sell her! Just a reccomendation! But people will pay a lot for her xD Make a thread on the Dragon Sales page and say that she is a double gen.1

I mean, she is way out of my price range at the moment because just spent it geneing up my gen.1's, but just for her alone, I would lay down 200k-300k as a beginning price. CX And that's not at all as much as you could get for her!

Good luck and wow, you're lucky to get her! CX
@Jamethyst

Definitely not a 15k girl @.@ She is worth SO much more! XD
You could definitively get rich off of that girly. I'm a gen.1 collector and I have seen much worse double colorations sell for at LEAST 100k each @.@ At least. For bad colors. And hers are wonderful, so I would say psssh, 500k and up? At least! Seriously, she is worth a lot, my friend @.@ Auction her off, I would say, if you want to sell her! Just a reccomendation! But people will pay a lot for her xD Make a thread on the Dragon Sales page and say that she is a double gen.1

I mean, she is way out of my price range at the moment because just spent it geneing up my gen.1's, but just for her alone, I would lay down 200k-300k as a beginning price. CX And that's not at all as much as you could get for her!

Good luck and wow, you're lucky to get her! CX
gk3YOKC.gif
@Story @Oisin @Dracamari @QyetLady

Thank you for all the tips on pricing! It's much appreciated! I currently have her up for auction as a few of you suggested, fingers crossed something good happens. C:
@Story @Oisin @Dracamari @QyetLady

Thank you for all the tips on pricing! It's much appreciated! I currently have her up for auction as a few of you suggested, fingers crossed something good happens. C:
kbqBOtG.png
@TheInkheart
Thanks for the tips! I'm indeed hoping I get a bit out of her XD I've just put her up for auction, now I just have to wait and see what happens :3

Haha, oh, I know that feeling! I have a few gen 1s in my lair I'd like to gene, I honestly don't know how you collectors afford it XD

Thank you so much! C:
@TheInkheart
Thanks for the tips! I'm indeed hoping I get a bit out of her XD I've just put her up for auction, now I just have to wait and see what happens :3

Haha, oh, I know that feeling! I have a few gen 1s in my lair I'd like to gene, I honestly don't know how you collectors afford it XD

Thank you so much! C:
kbqBOtG.png