Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Stat build guild find
I wanted to reset my dragon stats because I thought they were pretty bad. I looked up some on Google but they mentioned the usage of Mind and Def (or what ever they're called). I was told though in the past that these stats are worthless. Has that been corrected?

Also the guides I've found only state what I should be investing points in, not how much though (and potentially when).
I wanted to reset my dragon stats because I thought they were pretty bad. I looked up some on Google but they mentioned the usage of Mind and Def (or what ever they're called). I was told though in the past that these stats are worthless. Has that been corrected?

Also the guides I've found only state what I should be investing points in, not how much though (and potentially when).
gbux.png
@moonparasite

Have you seen this guide? It breaks down what skill stones have worked best for most players and what stats seem to work best as well. The stats they suggest to use are: 4 Strength/2 Quickness/1 Vitality, which is also what I have always used. You can stat your dragon however you wish. Typically however vitality is more useful than mind or defense. :)
@moonparasite

Have you seen this guide? It breaks down what skill stones have worked best for most players and what stats seem to work best as well. The stats they suggest to use are: 4 Strength/2 Quickness/1 Vitality, which is also what I have always used. You can stat your dragon however you wish. Typically however vitality is more useful than mind or defense. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

That guide's all right, but this one is new and is even better. It'll allow you to get through all of the arenas with the minimum amount of moves. :)
That guide's all right, but this one is new and is even better. It'll allow you to get through all of the arenas with the minimum amount of moves. :)