Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Chain of Fools Achievement?
How does one get this achievement? I've played Shock Switch a lot, but I don't know what a 3 combo chain works or looks like. Can someone explain to me how to do this so I can finally get this achievement over with?
How does one get this achievement? I've played Shock Switch a lot, but I don't know what a 3 combo chain works or looks like. Can someone explain to me how to do this so I can finally get this achievement over with?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Scorpius That achievement is the only inactive one. The game is still developing!

This is the tracked thread http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=411306&p=mb
It was updated yesterday and shows that achievement isn't enabled yet! :)

When it is enabled, you can get it by "chaining" your combos. That is, when you get 3+ in a row and they disappear that's a "combo." When you get a combo and as the boxes fall they create another, that's a chained combo and you see a [2] on the screen. When that 2cnd combo creates a third, you'll see a [3] on the screen. That's it! It's easiest to get a chain of 3 when playing on Easy.
@Scorpius That achievement is the only inactive one. The game is still developing!

This is the tracked thread http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=bug&id=411306&p=mb
It was updated yesterday and shows that achievement isn't enabled yet! :)

When it is enabled, you can get it by "chaining" your combos. That is, when you get 3+ in a row and they disappear that's a "combo." When you get a combo and as the boxes fall they create another, that's a chained combo and you see a [2] on the screen. When that 2cnd combo creates a third, you'll see a [3] on the screen. That's it! It's easiest to get a chain of 3 when playing on Easy.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Oh so that's why. Thanks for explaining it. I hope this achievement gets active soon so I can get it and have a 100% in the Fairgrounds. It's like the only achievement that bugs my mind because there's like only one on that achievement area.
@JCStitches
Oh so that's why. Thanks for explaining it. I hope this achievement gets active soon so I can get it and have a 100% in the Fairgrounds. It's like the only achievement that bugs my mind because there's like only one on that achievement area.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@JCStitches
Is this achievement enabled yet?
@JCStitches
Is this achievement enabled yet?
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
@Erised If you go to the Fairgrounds, you will see that the word "BETA" is still in the Shock Switch Logo. As long as the game remains in the beta phase, the achievement has not been enabled. :) As this thread has been inactive since December 2013, it has now been locked under the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Forum Code of Conduct[/url]. Thank you! [quote]Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.[/quote]
@Erised If you go to the Fairgrounds, you will see that the word "BETA" is still in the Shock Switch Logo. As long as the game remains in the beta phase, the achievement has not been enabled. :)

As this thread has been inactive since December 2013, it has now been locked under the Forum Code of Conduct. Thank you!
Quote:
Do not "necro" threads where the last activity was more than three months ago.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.