Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Friend Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Grayven" date="2013-06-17 23:47:18" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=3&id=84076#103390"]Sent a request. Just so you know, I'm a BAD friend. That doesn't mean I'm rude or selfish or anything like that, my RL name initials are B.A.D.. The sad thing is my mom didn't realize that until I was about 4 years old. I suppose it is fitting since I was a [i]difficult[/i] child. It wasn't that I meant to misbehave, I simply lived in my own little world. I didn't throw fits or act like a spoiled brat, but I did take apart several household appliances simply because I was curious how they worked. I also collected numerous uncommon pets (a fox, a raccoon, a wolf/husky mix puppy, a couple of pigs and a squirrel that thought it was a dog).[/quote] Well as long as you don't bring harm to my pile I'm sure you'll be fine (just don't take anyone apart please) *rolls into the pile*
Sent a request. Just so you know, I'm a BAD friend. That doesn't mean I'm rude or selfish or anything like that, my RL name initials are B.A.D..

The sad thing is my mom didn't realize that until I was about 4 years old. I suppose it is fitting since I was a difficult child. It wasn't that I meant to misbehave, I simply lived in my own little world. I didn't throw fits or act like a spoiled brat, but I did take apart several household appliances simply because I was curious how they worked. I also collected numerous uncommon pets (a fox, a raccoon, a wolf/husky mix puppy, a couple of pigs and a squirrel that thought it was a dog).

Well as long as you don't bring harm to my pile I'm sure you'll be fine (just don't take anyone apart please) *rolls into the pile*
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
[quote name="Neffie" date="2013-06-17 23:57:00" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=3&id=84076#103464"]i do enjoy large piles. added![/quote] So do I! *wedges you in real good*
i do enjoy large piles. added!

So do I! *wedges you in real good*
[quote name="Stormsinger" date="2013-06-17 23:59:56" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=3&id=84076#103486"]Weeeell, since everyone is going on the pile, I will bow to peer pressure and let myself be thrown in as well [/quote] Only cool kids go in the pile! *catapults in*
Weeeell, since everyone is going on the pile, I will bow to peer pressure and let myself be thrown in as well

Only cool kids go in the pile! *catapults in*
added

frikkin wildclaws nrghksadgh I love em. raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons
added

7508242.png
Added, ^__^
Added, ^__^
May the Wind Guide your Way
[quote name="Firesighn" date="2013-06-18 07:56:54" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=84076#105527"]added frikkin wildclaws nrghksadgh I love em. raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons[/quote] raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons *drags into pile to be [s]disemboweled and consumed[/s] friends*
added

raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons raptordragonsraptordragonraptordragons
*drags into pile to be disemboweled and consumed friends*
[quote name="Zaria" date="2013-06-18 09:06:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=84076#106029"]Added, ^__^[/quote] *morris dances Zaria into the pile*
*morris dances Zaria into the pile*
Stands ready to become one with the pile.
Until all are frozen
I'll join your pile only if I get to hide in it and play video games all day? ;D
I'll join your pile only if I get to hide in it and play video games all day? ;D
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
[quote name="Nanamus" date="2013-06-19 03:02:01" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=4&id=84076#113207"]Stands ready to become one with the pile.[/quote] *Stands there and watches as Nanamus is absorbed by the pile*
*Stands there and watches as Nanamus is absorbed by the pile*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9