Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~Flightsensory~ [A B/C hangout thread]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Oh. Uhmmmmmmm. Hiiiii....

/awk
/shuffles feet
Oh. Uhmmmmmmm. Hiiiii....

/awk
/shuffles feet
Panda! 8D *Waves*
Panda! 8D *Waves*
HE/IT | FR+3
@Zyphrx Panda! /cuddles How are you? 8D
Do you want a dragon 83? anyone past Noel if up for grabs
@Zyphrx Panda! /cuddles How are you? 8D
Do you want a dragon 83? anyone past Noel if up for grabs
m59NfS2.png
Is there anything happening at Extrasensory or is it still dead? :P
Is there anything happening at Extrasensory or is it still dead? :P
@Piney We are having a revival event right now x3 the even is called Revivalsensory - We're not dead. xDD
@Piney We are having a revival event right now x3 the even is called Revivalsensory - We're not dead. xDD
m59NfS2.png
Im just going to go ahead and assume that B/C stands for Bacon/Coke...which instantly makes this thread awesome.
Im just going to go ahead and assume that B/C stands for Bacon/Coke...which instantly makes this thread awesome.

What is dead may never die
xD bacon and coke is awesome!

It actually stands for Breedable Changing pets.

But we do love our bacon! The gaia thread's event has a raffle focused on bacon lol

Welcome to extraFightsensory, @Vissivius
xD bacon and coke is awesome!

It actually stands for Breedable Changing pets.

But we do love our bacon! The gaia thread's event has a raffle focused on bacon lol

Welcome to extraFightsensory, @Vissivius
m59NfS2.png
@Piney - Can't (completely) kill us ; D
@Vissivius - Yus, what Shadica said. It's a thing on GaiaOnline. There should be a link to that thread and site in the first post c:
@Piney - Can't (completely) kill us ; D
@Vissivius - Yus, what Shadica said. It's a thing on GaiaOnline. There should be a link to that thread and site in the first post c:
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
*ninjas through the thread*

Do you guys have any gold-making tips? I'd like to get fancier dragons at some point. :3 How much do you suggest selling regular (common breed, no genes) dragons for?
*ninjas through the thread*

Do you guys have any gold-making tips? I'd like to get fancier dragons at some point. :3 How much do you suggest selling regular (common breed, no genes) dragons for?
Ping me; I wander!
@Renekai - It's hard since prices have been dropping and generally been wonky, but, I usually just search up the dragon(s) I'm selling in the AH (like Guardian, male, x gene, y gene, z gene) and see how much the lowest one is, and sell it for that.

But like I said the market is pretty deflated right now because no new users are coming in and wanting starter dragons, it's hard to make a large profit.

There's a lot of money in the coliseum though, if you're willing to put in the effort (or have enough to pay someone like I did lol). At around level 12, people say they can earn 50k an hour owo

I also started off selling things to Crim. That's very slow and not a lot of output though xD
@Renekai - It's hard since prices have been dropping and generally been wonky, but, I usually just search up the dragon(s) I'm selling in the AH (like Guardian, male, x gene, y gene, z gene) and see how much the lowest one is, and sell it for that.

But like I said the market is pretty deflated right now because no new users are coming in and wanting starter dragons, it's hard to make a large profit.

There's a lot of money in the coliseum though, if you're willing to put in the effort (or have enough to pay someone like I did lol). At around level 12, people say they can earn 50k an hour owo

I also started off selling things to Crim. That's very slow and not a lot of output though xD
Clan Lore | Clan Gallery | Art Blog | FR Blog9eeae65bbff59dbbc51fbb14e63503493b3f830e.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14