Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | FR Minecraft Server [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@boigles as of changelog 2.0 all nature admin slots are filled! sorry about that, but you can definitely come in once we open to public!

@Qbia i'm going to hop on and take some screenshots now that you've mentioned that c: we'll try to keep this updated as best as possible, but there's always the older screenshots to gander at in the meantime hehehe
@boigles as of changelog 2.0 all nature admin slots are filled! sorry about that, but you can definitely come in once we open to public!

@Qbia i'm going to hop on and take some screenshots now that you've mentioned that c: we'll try to keep this updated as best as possible, but there's always the older screenshots to gander at in the meantime hehehe
Quarantine time? Might as well start dragons again.
BPco0tZ.png John - He/Him - Punk Clown DVynlKm.png
wlKuV.gif J3109.gif I5IC1.gif
Screenshots!!
Landscaping shots are progress done by either me or Lichthund. Bases are, of course, left to the flights themselves. I forgot to resize them before upload, so just links.

Updated Wind Base, now with cute little shop stalls,a library, and, as always, fall hazards!
1 2 3
Ice Base! There's not much built yet, but I do like the architecture you all have chosen so far. 1

Shadow landscaping! I didn't see anything built yet, but at least the landscaping is finally finished uvu;;
1 2 3

Fire Base WIP(presumably)!
1 2

Arcane landscaping, complete with little cave systems in the larger islands!
1 2 (forgot to turn off HUD oops)
Screenshots!!
Landscaping shots are progress done by either me or Lichthund. Bases are, of course, left to the flights themselves. I forgot to resize them before upload, so just links.

Updated Wind Base, now with cute little shop stalls,a library, and, as always, fall hazards!
1 2 3
Ice Base! There's not much built yet, but I do like the architecture you all have chosen so far. 1

Shadow landscaping! I didn't see anything built yet, but at least the landscaping is finally finished uvu;;
1 2 3

Fire Base WIP(presumably)!
1 2

Arcane landscaping, complete with little cave systems in the larger islands!
1 2 (forgot to turn off HUD oops)
@DeerGuts Hhhh thank you so much for helping with the thread. I'm back from vacation, and jetlag is slowly murdering me. I promise I'll be a lot more active from tomorrow OTL. Also really great job on the landscaping holy crap. Thanks againn ).w.(
@DeerGuts Hhhh thank you so much for helping with the thread. I'm back from vacation, and jetlag is slowly murdering me. I promise I'll be a lot more active from tomorrow OTL. Also really great job on the landscaping holy crap. Thanks againn ).w.(
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34 aaaaaahhhh i was wondering where you went!! i hope you enjoyed your vacation uvu
@SkyLark34 aaaaaahhhh i was wondering where you went!! i hope you enjoyed your vacation uvu
WHY am I just learning of this now. If only I could change my Minecraft username. ;;
WHY am I just learning of this now. If only I could change my Minecraft username. ;;
48vur6d.png
@SkyLark34
Hi, I saw that you might e in need of a thunder flight co-founder.
I'm a decent builder (though others say I'm really good.... But I just haven't had any large scale projects to test my abilities) and I'd be willing to help if my help is needed.
Good luck on the server!
@SkyLark34
Hi, I saw that you might e in need of a thunder flight co-founder.
I'm a decent builder (though others say I'm really good.... But I just haven't had any large scale projects to test my abilities) and I'd be willing to help if my help is needed.
Good luck on the server!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@oceanwing1998 Yes indeed, we do need a thunder flight builder :) Possibly a founder, since the old founder still hasn't contacted me. Send me a pm with your minecraft username and I'll whitelist ya :D

@Zei .o. what do you mean? What's wrong with your minecraft username?

@DeerGuts Ehueheu I did fanks =w= Nice tumblr post of the server by the way, I love the screenshots. ).w.(
@oceanwing1998 Yes indeed, we do need a thunder flight builder :) Possibly a founder, since the old founder still hasn't contacted me. Send me a pm with your minecraft username and I'll whitelist ya :D

@Zei .o. what do you mean? What's wrong with your minecraft username?

@DeerGuts Ehueheu I did fanks =w= Nice tumblr post of the server by the way, I love the screenshots. ).w.(
GaBanner_zps6b8e1d1f.gif
@SkyLark34
I ment to send you a message, but I've been trying for the last hour or so and something is just not letting me send the message.
It's just to let you know that I'm on survival mode... am I supposed to be on survival?
@SkyLark34
I ment to send you a message, but I've been trying for the last hour or so and something is just not letting me send the message.
It's just to let you know that I'm on survival mode... am I supposed to be on survival?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@SkyLark34 aahhhh i just had to post them there to put them here ahah
btw do you think you could either post a list of current founders/co-founders here or message me them??? i'm kinda curious
@SkyLark34 aahhhh i just had to post them there to put them here ahah
btw do you think you could either post a list of current founders/co-founders here or message me them??? i'm kinda curious
Ooo my username is Buttonfish. Although I have no idea how these things work. :D
Ooo my username is Buttonfish. Although I have no idea how these things work. :D
48vur6d.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22