Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone want to discuss Pokemon here?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
I use Pokecheck, myself. I wanted to make my own GTS server, but my parents wouldn't let me.
I use Pokecheck, myself. I wanted to make my own GTS server, but my parents wouldn't let me.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
@Dragon - Gotcha, sorry if I misunderstood. Trust me Vanillite's not my favorite line but I appreciate the... uniqueness I suppose? Haha. I don't understand the ice cream mechanic either, my only idea on it is that it replicated a seen shape or something. I'd have to check the availible Pokedex entries though. Not the most knowledgeable on it.

Also dummy GTS users -

Note that while dummy GTS servers are nice, always remember that in online trading its considered impolite to trade downloaded Pokemon. without mentioning the legality beforehand. Same for RNG results. Shiny Pokemon are valuable when they're gotten legitimately to many. Pokecheck also marks all downloaded Pokemon with a clone ribbon that prevents things such as trading over the actual GTS.

If anyone's ever in need of a trade though I can probably look around through my collection and see if I can help though. I'm a bit of a Shiny collector. Poke-radar was a nice addition in the Sinnoh games.
@Dragon - Gotcha, sorry if I misunderstood. Trust me Vanillite's not my favorite line but I appreciate the... uniqueness I suppose? Haha. I don't understand the ice cream mechanic either, my only idea on it is that it replicated a seen shape or something. I'd have to check the availible Pokedex entries though. Not the most knowledgeable on it.

Also dummy GTS users -

Note that while dummy GTS servers are nice, always remember that in online trading its considered impolite to trade downloaded Pokemon. without mentioning the legality beforehand. Same for RNG results. Shiny Pokemon are valuable when they're gotten legitimately to many. Pokecheck also marks all downloaded Pokemon with a clone ribbon that prevents things such as trading over the actual GTS.

If anyone's ever in need of a trade though I can probably look around through my collection and see if I can help though. I'm a bit of a Shiny collector. Poke-radar was a nice addition in the Sinnoh games.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1. Favorite game of the series (main or spin-off, maybe both!)

Main Game: Soul Silver, it really brought me back to my childhood. It was awesome to see my pokemon walk outside with me.

Spin Off: I was a huge fan of Pokemon Puzzle League back in the day.

2. Current goal if you're playing through a game currently

Honestly I don't have one. I'm casually playing now W2, breeding mostly. I used to be very into the VGC scene/ hard core pvp for years but I have since retired. It's for fun now but I am still very stingy on Breed/IV/EV/etc.

3. Your favorite Dragon type Pokemon!
Garchomp

Main Game: Soul Silver, it really brought me back to my childhood. It was awesome to see my pokemon walk outside with me.

Spin Off: I was a huge fan of Pokemon Puzzle League back in the day.

Honestly I don't have one. I'm casually playing now W2, breeding mostly. I used to be very into the VGC scene/ hard core pvp for years but I have since retired. It's for fun now but I am still very stingy on Breed/IV/EV/etc.

Garchomp
Err that's kind of hard. @_@ I have played Ruby, but not Emerald, though I really liked Ruby and all the little features it had (I actually miss Pokemon Contests now. Q_Q) I also really like HeartGold/SoulSilver. I would be continuing my Nuzlocke in HeartGold now if I didn't accidentally leave it in my aunt's house. T_T
I also really like the PMD series, but I have yet to try the other games after Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky came out D:

My goal off-game would be to get a 3DS before X and Y will come out. ._. (maybe English version. I don't see myself getting a 3DS before its release on October q-q)

In game is to actually finish the Nuzlocke I'm doing now. XD So far I'm in Goldenrod and the only Pokemon I lost was my Hoothoot DX

I always wanted to train a Deino but I never got the chance ;A;
My fav, I guess, is Dialga? I dunno, I practically have two OCs based on that Pokemon and Diamond was the first game I played in my DS >_< (which was like, awesome, because before that I played Pokemon games in the computer).
Err that&#039;s kind of hard. @_@ I have played Ruby, but not Emerald, though I really liked Ruby and all the little features it had (I actually miss Pokemon Contests now. Q_Q) I also really like HeartGold/SoulSilver. I would be continuing my Nuzlocke in HeartGold now if I didn&#039;t accidentally leave it in my aunt&#039;s house. T_T
I also really like the PMD series, but I have yet to try the other games after Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky came out D:

2. Current goal if you&#039;re playing through a game currently
My goal off-game would be to get a 3DS before X and Y will come out. ._. (maybe English version. I don&#039;t see myself getting a 3DS before its release on October q-q)

In game is to actually finish the Nuzlocke I&#039;m doing now. XD So far I&#039;m in Goldenrod and the only Pokemon I lost was my Hoothoot DX

I always wanted to train a Deino but I never got the chance ;A;
My fav, I guess, is Dialga? I dunno, I practically have two OCs based on that Pokemon and Diamond was the first game I played in my DS >_< (which was like, awesome, because before that I played Pokemon games in the computer).
m16OKP.jpeg
1. Favourite game would probably have to be Heart Gold with Explorers of the Sky and Black 2 coming in next~

2. My current goal would hae to be making two strong teams, one for a tournament and the second being a mono-Poison team for my gym in a Pokemon League Challenge at school in September~

3. Dragonite :|

There should be a favourite type up there too, in which mine would be Poison~ So much fun <3
1. Favourite game would probably have to be Heart Gold with Explorers of the Sky and Black 2 coming in next~

2. My current goal would hae to be making two strong teams, one for a tournament and the second being a mono-Poison team for my gym in a Pokemon League Challenge at school in September~

3. Dragonite :|

There should be a favourite type up there too, in which mine would be Poison~ So much fun <3
@Rayen - Are you me?! I always obsess over natures and IVs, but I don&#039;t really battle other people! It&#039;s definitely still needed if you plan on getting the subway trophies...

Something about breeding your own Pokemon, makes them feel more like they are "yours." But I know it&#039;s a weird preference I have.

Throwing some X and Y bait out there, I&#039;m picking Chespin to start with!
Do any of you know what starter you are going to pick, if you plan on playing?
@Rayen - Are you me?! I always obsess over natures and IVs, but I don&#039;t really battle other people! It&#039;s definitely still needed if you plan on getting the subway trophies...

Something about breeding your own Pokemon, makes them feel more like they are "yours." But I know it&#039;s a weird preference I have.

Throwing some X and Y bait out there, I&#039;m picking Chespin to start with!
Do any of you know what starter you are going to pick, if you plan on playing?
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
I will probably pick Fennekin- it&#039;s so cute! But I&#039;m curious of what their second and final stages will be.
I will probably pick Fennekin- it&#039;s so cute! But I&#039;m curious of what their second and final stages will be.
20fc377d-a12d-11eb-8443-e385aa290d0b.gif
GxXqMtQ.pngEiPW4qT.png
Oh well!
I was just about 8 years old when Pokemon Red and Blue came out here in Europe. I got blue, my brother red, he later sold red to me. When Gold/Silver came out I was incredibly excited.
I guess the original Gold/Silver games are still my favourite ones. I mean, okay, I like Black/White 2 too but nothing beats the feeling of the first G/S playthrough.

As for favourite Pokemon ... I got various, I guess. To pick only one, let&#039;s say Charizard still has a place in my heart. :)

I&#039;m also super excited for the new games since they obviously play in an European inspired region. <3
Oh well!
I was just about 8 years old when Pokemon Red and Blue came out here in Europe. I got blue, my brother red, he later sold red to me. When Gold/Silver came out I was incredibly excited.
I guess the original Gold/Silver games are still my favourite ones. I mean, okay, I like Black/White 2 too but nothing beats the feeling of the first G/S playthrough.

As for favourite Pokemon ... I got various, I guess. To pick only one, let&#039;s say Charizard still has a place in my heart. :)

I&#039;m also super excited for the new games since they obviously play in an European inspired region. <3
I can&#039;t really decide with the X and Y starters. D: I&#039;m really interested to try out any of them, but since I&#039;ve been trying out Grass types most of the time when I start a new game, maybe I&#039;ll go with Chespin. :U
I can&#039;t really decide with the X and Y starters. D: I&#039;m really interested to try out any of them, but since I&#039;ve been trying out Grass types most of the time when I start a new game, maybe I&#039;ll go with Chespin. :U
m16OKP.jpeg
Don&#039;t know which starter until everything is leaked about them!
Depends on if they have a second type or not. (inb4 fire/fighting)
Don&#039;t know which starter until everything is leaked about them!
Depends on if they have a second type or not. (inb4 fire/fighting)
Communication is key.
When you unlock to believe, can you see what I see?
Searchlights, looking for the watcher in the sky.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18