Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Hello!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Well I've been here for a couple of days and have been messing around on the forums a bit but I thought I should properly introduce myself!

You can call me Pirate or Mure, I spend a lot of my time drawing and playing with my cats. I confess that I've never been that fussed about breeding sims but I was swayed by DRAGONS and I'm really enjoying it here! I think it helps that FR is just starting out, we have a really nice community feel going on.

I found FR through Tumblr (I'm littlemure) and I'm really looking forwards to getting to know you guys a bit more and breeding some wonderful dragons. If you're ever feeling lonely or just want a chat, feel free to drop me a message, otherwise hey! How's everybody doing?
Well I've been here for a couple of days and have been messing around on the forums a bit but I thought I should properly introduce myself!

You can call me Pirate or Mure, I spend a lot of my time drawing and playing with my cats. I confess that I've never been that fussed about breeding sims but I was swayed by DRAGONS and I'm really enjoying it here! I think it helps that FR is just starting out, we have a really nice community feel going on.

I found FR through Tumblr (I'm littlemure) and I'm really looking forwards to getting to know you guys a bit more and breeding some wonderful dragons. If you're ever feeling lonely or just want a chat, feel free to drop me a message, otherwise hey! How's everybody doing?
Welcome, Welcome. Only been here since this morning and loving it as much as you. I'm SoulVirus9, but you can call me Virus. Nice to meet you. ^^ It would be awesome to make friends with you.
Welcome, Welcome. Only been here since this morning and loving it as much as you. I'm SoulVirus9, but you can call me Virus. Nice to meet you. ^^ It would be awesome to make friends with you.
Welcome, Pirate! Nice to meet you. You can call me Larky~ I was swayed by the dragons as well. XD I forsee many awesome times ahead.

I'm doing well. :) I'm surprised I'm finding so many fellow artists here (or at least people who like to draw).
Welcome, Pirate! Nice to meet you. You can call me Larky~ I was swayed by the dragons as well. XD I forsee many awesome times ahead.

I'm doing well. :) I'm surprised I'm finding so many fellow artists here (or at least people who like to draw).
alWiqh6.png
Nice to meet you too Virus! And that would be awesome, I guess you know I've added you by now but feel free to stop by for a chat any time you like.

@Shadowlark Nice to meet you too!

I KNOOOW! So many amazing, wonderful, talented artists too! I think a lot of it might be to do with the site being passed around by artists on Tumblr, but I am most certainly not complaining!
Nice to meet you too Virus! And that would be awesome, I guess you know I've added you by now but feel free to stop by for a chat any time you like.

@Shadowlark Nice to meet you too!

I KNOOOW! So many amazing, wonderful, talented artists too! I think a lot of it might be to do with the site being passed around by artists on Tumblr, but I am most certainly not complaining!
Hi Pirate, I'm Pyrate.
:D
I've got cats, too. Three of the buggers. Though this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to breeding sims, this is the first dragon one I've joined. Who doesn't like dragons?
Hi Pirate, I'm Pyrate.
:D
I've got cats, too. Three of the buggers. Though this isn't my first rodeo when it comes to breeding sims, this is the first dragon one I've joined. Who doesn't like dragons?
hey guys... um i know its not related to anything but i need your help...
hey guys... um i know its not related to anything but i need your help...
@layotam what's up?
@layotam what's up?
well you see i sent my female dragon to help earthshaker by mistake and now i'm stuck with only a male and a baby male dragon what do i do?
well you see i sent my female dragon to help earthshaker by mistake and now i'm stuck with only a male and a baby male dragon what do i do?
@Layotam You can buy a female dragon in the auction house or on the forums c:
@Layotam You can buy a female dragon in the auction house or on the forums c:
thanks but they are super exspensive... well thanks for the help pal i owe you one.
thanks but they are super exspensive... well thanks for the help pal i owe you one.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page