Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Subpar" Things You Still Enjoy?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Poptarts.
Poptarts.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
Honestly, my first thought was Little Caesars. It's good pizza, but so few people are brave enough to admit it.

In terms of media, though? Fire Emblem Fates. The story kinda sucks, the characters are flat, and Nintendo shot their own premise in the foot by including an objectively correct route, but I have major nostalgia for it. It will always be one of my favorites.
Honestly, my first thought was Little Caesars. It's good pizza, but so few people are brave enough to admit it.

In terms of media, though? Fire Emblem Fates. The story kinda sucks, the characters are flat, and Nintendo shot their own premise in the foot by including an objectively correct route, but I have major nostalgia for it. It will always be one of my favorites.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
the Cars movies (especially Cars 2)

They were fun when I was younger and they're still fun now, plus I sorta remember watching the second and third movies in theaters, so... yeah. It's pretty much impossible for me to hate these movies
the Cars movies (especially Cars 2)

They were fun when I was younger and they're still fun now, plus I sorta remember watching the second and third movies in theaters, so... yeah. It's pretty much impossible for me to hate these movies
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
saw the title and immediately thought to myself "warrior cats!" yeah. so bad, but so good!! kitties! very self insert-able! very oc-make-able! and man have i hyperfixated on cat genetics... i still love dawn of the clans and the original series with firestar shenanigans. i also have a funky au with a friend with 100+ characters... the brainrot is real! someone take google slides away from me
saw the title and immediately thought to myself "warrior cats!" yeah. so bad, but so good!! kitties! very self insert-able! very oc-make-able! and man have i hyperfixated on cat genetics... i still love dawn of the clans and the original series with firestar shenanigans. i also have a funky au with a friend with 100+ characters... the brainrot is real! someone take google slides away from me
signature under construction
i go by she/he/they in no particular order!
Untitled235_20210703193649.png
Untitled240_20210703200028.png
Untitled237_20210703205548.png
Me and my dad LOVE watching those awful low budget sci-fi movies from the 50-60s, they’re peak cinema.

Me and my dad LOVE watching those awful low budget sci-fi movies from the 50-60s, they’re peak cinema.

Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
[quote name="FunOnABun" date="2024-03-27 15:32:24" ] Ghostbusters 2016. It's clunky in places and some of the jokes don't land, but it's a solid 3.5 out of 5 imo. Also the characters talking about their friendship at the end is really refreshing. This movie did not deserve the dogpile it received. [/quote] NO FOR REAL i have never consumed any ghostbusters media prior so i didnt have any like specific expectations and that probably factors into how i viewed it but i thought it was a kinda fun movie yet everyone who mentions it seems to hate it with a burning passion as for me personally, the ascendance series books by jennifier a.neilsen. i have been obsessed with them since i was like 12 and i can tell you with great confidence that they suck. they're what you'd expect a cliche medival book to be written by a white author to be like (tho it does have some good things) and i love them that's only towards the original trilogy tho. the last 2 books are just bad and not in a fun way
FunOnABun wrote on 2024-03-27 15:32:24:
Ghostbusters 2016.

It's clunky in places and some of the jokes don't land, but it's a solid 3.5 out of 5 imo. Also the characters talking about their friendship at the end is really refreshing. This movie did not deserve the dogpile it received.
NO FOR REAL

i have never consumed any ghostbusters media prior so i didnt have any like specific expectations and that probably factors into how i viewed it but i thought it was a kinda fun movie yet everyone who mentions it seems to hate it with a burning passion

as for me personally, the ascendance series books by jennifier a.neilsen. i have been obsessed with them since i was like 12 and i can tell you with great confidence that they suck. they're what you'd expect a cliche medival book to be written by a white author to be like (tho it does have some good things) and i love them

that's only towards the original trilogy tho. the last 2 books are just bad and not in a fun way
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
warrior cats for sure
i dont really read the books anymore, i just keep up with whats going on in them and read summaries and stuff
im mostly into just making OCs and giving the canon characters extremely over the top designs lol
warrior cats for sure
i dont really read the books anymore, i just keep up with whats going on in them and read summaries and stuff
im mostly into just making OCs and giving the canon characters extremely over the top designs lol
...tumblr *hides in shame*
...tumblr *hides in shame*
Gacha games. I hate to admit it, but I love my anime png gambling games (I have never paid for anything, don't worry). I love gacha games though. I used to play a lot of bandori, revue, and genshin during my formative years of Covid. Now my partner and I are playing arknights and I just got a really good pull. When I first got to uni I downloaded Idolmaster Shiny Colors on my laptop and translating software for fun. Something about gacha games are so pleasing to me.

Story and writing for the games tends to be lacking but I love the character designs so much! :D
Gacha games. I hate to admit it, but I love my anime png gambling games (I have never paid for anything, don't worry). I love gacha games though. I used to play a lot of bandori, revue, and genshin during my formative years of Covid. Now my partner and I are playing arknights and I just got a really good pull. When I first got to uni I downloaded Idolmaster Shiny Colors on my laptop and translating software for fun. Something about gacha games are so pleasing to me.

Story and writing for the games tends to be lacking but I love the character designs so much! :D
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
MLG memes and other classic memes one might assign nowadays as "cringe".
MLG memes and other classic memes one might assign nowadays as "cringe".
reuniclus.gifBazinga.
1 2 3 4 5 6