Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | thoughts on beans on toast
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Brixart" date="2024-03-23 08:21:23" ] A nostalgic blast from the past. Baked beans on soft buttered toast with some pepper cracked atop it... beside a plate of scrambled eggs with a sausage or two... yummy. Not a daily thing, but a very nice once in a while treat when I miss feeling like a kid. [/quote] @Brixart OMGOMGOMG, YESSSSS. that whole plate is so beautiful. god, that's like the dream yknow
Brixart wrote on 2024-03-23 08:21:23:
A nostalgic blast from the past. Baked beans on soft buttered toast with some pepper cracked atop it... beside a plate of scrambled eggs with a sausage or two... yummy.

Not a daily thing, but a very nice once in a while treat when I miss feeling like a kid.

@Brixart OMGOMGOMG, YESSSSS. that whole plate is so beautiful. god, that's like the dream yknow
F6fGaL8.png
[quote name="harrune" date="2024-03-24 07:33:03" ] [quote name="bugsinspace" date="2024-03-22 04:54:42" ] i dont like beans but i do enjoy toast [/quote] @bugsinspace that's fair enough, what spread do you like on your toast? [/quote] usually just butter! cant go wrong with the classics
harrune wrote on 2024-03-24 07:33:03:
bugsinspace wrote on 2024-03-22 04:54:42:
i dont like beans but i do enjoy toast

@bugsinspace that's fair enough, what spread do you like on your toast?
usually just butter! cant go wrong with the classics
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
[quote name="harrune" date="2024-03-24 07:32:34" ] [quote name="CaptainMoondyne" date="2024-03-22 04:18:38" ] Not a huge bean fan apart from baked beans and adzuki beans; I enjoy baked beans with fried onions over buttered toast (with some cheese too perhaps). [/quote] @CaptainMoondyne baked beans are really good on toast :) i need to try adzuki beans, sadly never heard of them but i bet they're good since you have a good taste palette o77 [/quote] Adzuki beans, or simply 'red beans' as I know them, are often used in east asian desserts; I grew up eating them in paste form as a filling in buns. Super yummy! ^^
harrune wrote on 2024-03-24 07:32:34:
CaptainMoondyne wrote on 2024-03-22 04:18:38:
Not a huge bean fan apart from baked beans and adzuki beans; I enjoy baked beans with fried onions over buttered toast (with some cheese too perhaps).

@CaptainMoondyne baked beans are really good on toast :) i need to try adzuki beans, sadly never heard of them but i bet they're good since you have a good taste palette o77

Adzuki beans, or simply 'red beans' as I know them, are often used in east asian desserts; I grew up eating them in paste form as a filling in buns. Super yummy! ^^
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
[quote name="harrune" date="2024-03-24 07:37:37" ] @FunOnABun ooooooo jacket potato is so good. i respect it fully! do you add any butter to the inside of the potato? [/quote] Just a bit. I also put the cheese under the beans so that it melts better.
harrune wrote on 2024-03-24 07:37:37:
@FunOnABun ooooooo jacket potato is so good. i respect it fully! do you add any butter to the inside of the potato?

Just a bit. I also put the cheese under the beans so that it melts better.
8hOK5Zm.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
1 2 3 4 5