Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tea Enjoyers answer me, please.
1 2 3 4
I can say that I really like Chais and Lapsang Souchong. My experience and collection of tea goes very far, and I even drink specific teas on specific weather days. I am insane and I will put it out on full display for Flight Rising to see. (Lapsang is truly my favorite tea of all time, though. Well.. outside of Emperor's White, but tracking that down is a pain)

Teas to me is something that is best enjoyed in specific weather / times of year, or just the vibes :tm:

I usually drink Chai (Spiced, Black, Green etc..) on Warmer days, spring time, while I enjoy shu pu'er and lapsang souchong during winter time (and early spring while it's still chilly), Oolong and some green teas in general I like during all times of the year, and I'll usually drink herbal, floral and fruity teas during spring/fall.

and then there's the (/j) abhorred Vermont Maple Ginger and Bengal Tiger (Cinnamon Spice) teas that I'll drink during Summer/Fall times.
I can say that I really like Chais and Lapsang Souchong. My experience and collection of tea goes very far, and I even drink specific teas on specific weather days. I am insane and I will put it out on full display for Flight Rising to see. (Lapsang is truly my favorite tea of all time, though. Well.. outside of Emperor's White, but tracking that down is a pain)

Teas to me is something that is best enjoyed in specific weather / times of year, or just the vibes :tm:

I usually drink Chai (Spiced, Black, Green etc..) on Warmer days, spring time, while I enjoy shu pu'er and lapsang souchong during winter time (and early spring while it's still chilly), Oolong and some green teas in general I like during all times of the year, and I'll usually drink herbal, floral and fruity teas during spring/fall.

and then there's the (/j) abhorred Vermont Maple Ginger and Bengal Tiger (Cinnamon Spice) teas that I'll drink during Summer/Fall times.
| He/They | 23 | FR+3 | Storyteller | Author | Freelance Musician|
90844443.png 83070145p.png 93458229.png
I love longzheng! (not too sure what it's called in English, but I think this is it?) pu'er is also really good, but my family drinks it all the time so it now tastes very normal to me loll

I also really love fruity teas! I like black tea with anything tbh - my friend once bought a blend that was rose, lavender, orange and some other things with black tea and it was so amazing, but I haven't been able to find it yet!
I love longzheng! (not too sure what it's called in English, but I think this is it?) pu'er is also really good, but my family drinks it all the time so it now tastes very normal to me loll

I also really love fruity teas! I like black tea with anything tbh - my friend once bought a blend that was rose, lavender, orange and some other things with black tea and it was so amazing, but I haven't been able to find it yet!
92753914.png

Any pronouns
Please ping me for
a response!

vZmPWxA.png
2MFinXj.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
Coming back to this thread to share that tomorrow I'm getting a package of horse meat (not related to actual horse meat, just the name), some thunderstruck, and a mixed oxidized tea!!! Will update with a review tomorrow:D!
Coming back to this thread to share that tomorrow I'm getting a package of horse meat (not related to actual horse meat, just the name), some thunderstruck, and a mixed oxidized tea!!! Will update with a review tomorrow:D!
UwUnl7O.png
mlHpBMC.pngmjtJ868.png 5vnsOgE.pngQ2if6VF.png
1 2 3 4