Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite Vegetables?
vegetables seem to get a bad rap in media, and i don’t know exactly why, but that is just not true because vegetables are DELICIOUS. so! what are your favorite vegetables? :00

i’ll go first: i really like baby spinach, steamed broccoli, and jicama!!
vegetables seem to get a bad rap in media, and i don’t know exactly why, but that is just not true because vegetables are DELICIOUS. so! what are your favorite vegetables? :00

i’ll go first: i really like baby spinach, steamed broccoli, and jicama!!
MRiyJ.gif FTN2E.gif pkx4F.gif 1Q7YE.gif
rCZem.gif
Ysp75.gif RBTpa.gif mSQXG.gif
I'm not a huge vegetable fan, but green beans with seasoning are really good!
I'm not a huge vegetable fan, but green beans with seasoning are really good!
ezinian
.·:*¨à¼ºà¼»¨*:·.
Steamed spinach with a bit of salt is great.
Steamed spinach with a bit of salt is great.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
I love green beans so much, you have no idea. Green onions are good, too.
I love green beans so much, you have no idea. Green onions are good, too.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Broccoli <3
Broccoli <3
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Most squash, radishes, brussel sprouts and PICKLES
Most squash, radishes, brussel sprouts and PICKLES
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Cauliflower! It's good cooked and I like it uncooked with some dip :)
Cauliflower! It's good cooked and I like it uncooked with some dip :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
[quote name="IchibanKasuga" date="2024-01-20 13:35:24" ] Broccoli <3 [/quote] Literally the only vegetable I eat, because baked beans suck with their sauce, and most other veggies just have a weird texture. Peas would probably be decent, but for whatever reason they just went off the menu i guess. However, there is one legal application of baked beans is on a baguette that has grated cheddar on it. Bean stick, my beloved. In most cases, especially if you're a neurodivergent person who's picky around food, I think the enjoyment of a vegetable is down to how it's been prepared. I don't like carrots, but a different formatting and blend of ingredients may help me to like it. Please, stop serving carrots in a disc format.
IchibanKasuga wrote on 2024-01-20 13:35:24:
Broccoli <3
Literally the only vegetable I eat, because baked beans suck with their sauce, and most other veggies just have a weird texture. Peas would probably be decent, but for whatever reason they just went off the menu i guess.

However, there is one legal application of baked beans is on a baguette that has grated cheddar on it. Bean stick, my beloved.

In most cases, especially if you're a neurodivergent person who's picky around food, I think the enjoyment of a vegetable is down to how it's been prepared. I don't like carrots, but a different formatting and blend of ingredients may help me to like it. Please, stop serving carrots in a disc format.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I LOVE veggies!
Out of all of them the one I use the most in all of my cooking is garlic.
Literally. You put it in anything and it tastes good.
Recipe says to put in a spoonful of minced garlic? I say ok and find the biggest spoon I can.
I swear by garlic.
I LOVE veggies!
Out of all of them the one I use the most in all of my cooking is garlic.
Literally. You put it in anything and it tastes good.
Recipe says to put in a spoonful of minced garlic? I say ok and find the biggest spoon I can.
I swear by garlic.
spinch.....

Spinach sauteed with a little butter and garlic = A++++, but even regular steamed spinach is tasty to me.

I also love carrots, onions, bell peppers, squashes, zucchini, asparagus, green beans, bok choy, cabbage, lettuce, bean sprouts, broccoli, celery, cucumbers, mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, potatoes... tbh I can probably list fewer vegetables that I don't like.
spinch.....

Spinach sauteed with a little butter and garlic = A++++, but even regular steamed spinach is tasty to me.

I also love carrots, onions, bell peppers, squashes, zucchini, asparagus, green beans, bok choy, cabbage, lettuce, bean sprouts, broccoli, celery, cucumbers, mushrooms, green onions, tomatoes, potatoes... tbh I can probably list fewer vegetables that I don't like.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)