Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Last movie you watched?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
Saw the new Spiderverse movie in theaters yesterday for the second time, and I love it more than I did before! Such an awesome movie
Saw the new Spiderverse movie in theaters yesterday for the second time, and I love it more than I did before! Such an awesome movie
I watched The Batman with my dad! We enjoyed it quite a bit.
I watched The Batman with my dad! We enjoyed it quite a bit.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
I watched Orphan, genuinely really good!! It came out when I was a kid and I was always curious about it but never checked it out until now but it was thrilling, funny, shocking and stylish! [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]
I watched Orphan, genuinely really good!! It came out when I was a kid and I was always curious about it but never checked it out until now but it was thrilling, funny, shocking and stylish!

leonard / 24 / he/him / autism & adhd

prefers not to get travelling dragons, occasional exalt lair

Free Palestine
I watched Zoolander today! Funny but has one adult naughty scene to skip in the middle so be careful if you watch it. It's free on youtube rn. [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]
I watched Zoolander today! Funny but has one adult naughty scene to skip in the middle so be careful if you watch it. It's free on youtube rn.

72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I honestly like this movie. I'm pretty picky with Tim Burton's movies, and this one is a favourite. :)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I honestly like this movie. I'm pretty picky with Tim Burton's movies, and this one is a favourite. :)
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
The Princess Bride! I rewatched it with some friends still super funny, never disappoints :)
The Princess Bride! I rewatched it with some friends still super funny, never disappoints :)
eHj6FXH.png Hi! I'm Ber
l7Ge01H.png
5hF3FGk.png
Jd88XNq.png
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3

My coworkers were going to see it and invited me, so even though I have never seen either of the previous films, I went because I love my coworkers and wanted to do something fun and non-work-related with them.

Totally worth it. We laughed and chatted about it afterward and had a generally good time.
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3

My coworkers were going to see it and invited me, so even though I have never seen either of the previous films, I went because I love my coworkers and wanted to do something fun and non-work-related with them.

Totally worth it. We laughed and chatted about it afterward and had a generally good time.
Went and saw The Creator yesterday. I quite enjoyed it but I may be biased as I'm a sap for sad robot stories
Went and saw The Creator yesterday. I quite enjoyed it but I may be biased as I'm a sap for sad robot stories
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
I think the last movie I watched was Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1]
I think the last movie I watched was Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
z3ouQq5.gif 1lYv7yK.png
rK7soRR.png
N2y2KFS.png
"A dubious little CREATURE getting up to MISCHIEF. This is No Good. The Beast is demonic in nature. Very Icky, no good."
Howl's moving castle!!
Howl's moving castle!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23