Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gardening Thread!
1 2 3 4
@plagueoffur hey, mind if I include this thread as apart of another thread I have for good recommended threads?
@plagueoffur hey, mind if I include this thread as apart of another thread I have for good recommended threads?

nvlVFtD.png

r2QANTY.png
@VibinFrogFolk
Sure!
@VibinFrogFolk
Sure!
qC4cJJE.png
This is wholesome. A bit jealous of your blueberry bush. Not in a place where I can garden right now, but awhile back I went and collected fruit from all the wild trees around the place, and managed to sprout some lemons and apples from them. That was pretty cool. Didn't have any luck with the plums and peaches though.

Does anyone know much about self-fertile trees? I've heard that some trees will still fruit without pollination from another tree, though not as much. Does this affect the viability of the seeds though?
This is wholesome. A bit jealous of your blueberry bush. Not in a place where I can garden right now, but awhile back I went and collected fruit from all the wild trees around the place, and managed to sprout some lemons and apples from them. That was pretty cool. Didn't have any luck with the plums and peaches though.

Does anyone know much about self-fertile trees? I've heard that some trees will still fruit without pollination from another tree, though not as much. Does this affect the viability of the seeds though?
1 2 3 4