Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How do you fall asleep?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
i??? genuinely don't know???????
i??? genuinely don't know???????
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
Well if you are looking for general help with sleep hygeine, I would suggest

(research based and in no particular order):
L-theanine
Lavender (either a sachet/pillow or a ****/tab)
Valerian Root (pay extra for gel caps it smells like old gym shoes)
Chamomile (extra points if you use it as a tea, as warm tummy often is helpful

for me personally,

Playing Coli on my phone or listening to an audiobook till I get tired (and drop the device or depending on how I'm laying smack myself in the face with it - that's my signal that i'm really starting to sleep).
Well if you are looking for general help with sleep hygeine, I would suggest

(research based and in no particular order):
L-theanine
Lavender (either a sachet/pillow or a ****/tab)
Valerian Root (pay extra for gel caps it smells like old gym shoes)
Chamomile (extra points if you use it as a tea, as warm tummy often is helpful

for me personally,

Playing Coli on my phone or listening to an audiobook till I get tired (and drop the device or depending on how I'm laying smack myself in the face with it - that's my signal that i'm really starting to sleep).
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
I strap into my CPAP machine, hug my pillow, close my eyes and just wait until I fall asleep.
I strap into my CPAP machine, hug my pillow, close my eyes and just wait until I fall asleep.
Podcast for Anime, Movies, and More?! Click the Yak!
oYwYKgq.png
i just lie there and close my eyes. nowadays i rarely find it hard to fall asleep, i go to bed so late and i'm tired hahah; it was more of a problem when i was younger... but i don't really remember what i did to sleep ToT
i just lie there and close my eyes. nowadays i rarely find it hard to fall asleep, i go to bed so late and i'm tired hahah; it was more of a problem when i was younger... but i don't really remember what i did to sleep ToT
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
Night light and fan and tons of blankets and my favorite plush
Night light and fan and tons of blankets and my favorite plush
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
By laying down and closing my eyes and waiting
By laying down and closing my eyes and waiting
... probably not the answer you were looking for but when I'm on a call w my girlfriend- it's when I feel safe ????‍??
... probably not the answer you were looking for but when I'm on a call w my girlfriend- it's when I feel safe ????‍??
VGxuHXT.png
I usually find it pretty easy to fall asleep, as long as the area is comfy, warm and dark. However, when I find it hard, I mentally more-or-less recite part of a sleep meditation I know the gist of by heart (the bit about relaxing muscles and yada yada), then try to think about nothing. Next thing I know I'm being jumpscared awake by my alarm the next morning.
I usually find it pretty easy to fall asleep, as long as the area is comfy, warm and dark. However, when I find it hard, I mentally more-or-less recite part of a sleep meditation I know the gist of by heart (the bit about relaxing muscles and yada yada), then try to think about nothing. Next thing I know I'm being jumpscared awake by my alarm the next morning.
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
i don't, i have the tism and a couple sleep disorders on top so nothing helps :')
i don't, i have the tism and a couple sleep disorders on top so nothing helps :')
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
stare at the ceiling and contemplate life for a few hours
stare at the ceiling and contemplate life for a few hours
9TUvkR2.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13