Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | anyone play dnd?
1 2 3 4 5
i'm a dnd player and would love to hear about your characters or any stories from campaigns, if anyone has any to share! i've only been playing for a few years and i've just started playing in a new campaign today. playing a cleric and it seems like it's a really fun role.

here's one of my favorite characters i've made! insane wizards are my favorite trope ever, but i try to make my characters all diverse in personality.
i'm a dnd player and would love to hear about your characters or any stories from campaigns, if anyone has any to share! i've only been playing for a few years and i've just started playing in a new campaign today. playing a cleric and it seems like it's a really fun role.

here's one of my favorite characters i've made! insane wizards are my favorite trope ever, but i try to make my characters all diverse in personality.
ca4nyRv.pngsh5xjiu.png1vAtYxM.pngtqGkHih.png
o6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngmk2bmrp.png
i'm your only friend i'm not your only friend but i'm a little glowing friend
but really i'm not actually your friend but i am
ive played a bit of DnD! not alot though, i had this one bird character dont remember much but they were fun to play ^^
ive played a bit of DnD! not alot though, i had this one bird character dont remember much but they were fun to play ^^
| they/them pronouns |
2YQ3Xfu.png
hey your art absolutely Slaps its got such personality!! very satisfying

im currently playing a wizard in the school of necromancy (who's, unbeknownst to himself, a changeling, but he'll figure it out someday). his name is Eide and he's gonna try to resurrect a dead god :D
here he is! warning for minor hand injuries and blood though, but its all very mild

other than that ive only played barbarians, mostly for team balance purposes :') cleric seems really awesome as well i hope you'll have fun!!
hey your art absolutely Slaps its got such personality!! very satisfying

im currently playing a wizard in the school of necromancy (who's, unbeknownst to himself, a changeling, but he'll figure it out someday). his name is Eide and he's gonna try to resurrect a dead god :D
here he is! warning for minor hand injuries and blood though, but its all very mild

other than that ive only played barbarians, mostly for team balance purposes :') cleric seems really awesome as well i hope you'll have fun!!

Dang it Maliel, not today-
*A very large Aasimar Monk/Cleric Multiclass tries to slide across the bar at the tavern and into your DMs, only to slide past you and fall off the end of the counter and onto the floor*

Dang it Maliel, not today-
lf9X4H2.png
@Ciro thank you and i love that character :)) i hope he figures it out! i was in a campaign with a party member who was actually a changeling, but the campaign fell apart right before we could get into it lol.
@Ciro thank you and i love that character :)) i hope he figures it out! i was in a campaign with a party member who was actually a changeling, but the campaign fell apart right before we could get into it lol.
@hccupit
https://www.dndbeyond.com/races/1253393-voidlight

I made a homebrew race, but IDK how to lore sooooo

The only idea I have is something vaguely about an ancient light god (who might be an AU version of Gabriel from the Mandela Catalogue)

I have moist writers block (ideas, no motivation) send help-
@hccupit
https://www.dndbeyond.com/races/1253393-voidlight

I made a homebrew race, but IDK how to lore sooooo

The only idea I have is something vaguely about an ancient light god (who might be an AU version of Gabriel from the Mandela Catalogue)

I have moist writers block (ideas, no motivation) send help-
lf9X4H2.png
I've been playing for a few years. I am currently playing Pathfinder with a tengu alchemist, and I'm playing Vampire: The Masquerade as a Malkavian. My DMs must love me because I'm always trying to trigger traps and be as chaotic as possible lol
I've been playing for a few years. I am currently playing Pathfinder with a tengu alchemist, and I'm playing Vampire: The Masquerade as a Malkavian. My DMs must love me because I'm always trying to trigger traps and be as chaotic as possible lol
zy2bsPl.png
Mathias | he/him | PST | artist | nocturnal
T4Peb9C.pngZ0dFFal.png
u7OYglJ.pngPn33kaF.png
sxmoj5E.pngiR2WNmx.png
I luv fish so much
SxEWmBu.png
@EldritchWhispers oooooh i hope u keep working on it, it sounds so cool.

@CoffinCoffee i love that energy, had a game where the first session a party member stuck his hand in a bear trap for a single coin then failed the check miserably.
@EldritchWhispers oooooh i hope u keep working on it, it sounds so cool.

@CoffinCoffee i love that energy, had a game where the first session a party member stuck his hand in a bear trap for a single coin then failed the check miserably.
@hccupit My favourite part is when those failed checks lead to something funny happening. Once my tengu was flirting with an enemy (she had a bird mask and he was enamoured) and I rolled a nat 1 for my flirt check... He tripped and dropped the ring he was going to give her as a gift into a nearby lake and she just facepalmed at him [emoji=obelisk laughing size=1]
@hccupit My favourite part is when those failed checks lead to something funny happening. Once my tengu was flirting with an enemy (she had a bird mask and he was enamoured) and I rolled a nat 1 for my flirt check... He tripped and dropped the ring he was going to give her as a gift into a nearby lake and she just facepalmed at him
zy2bsPl.png
Mathias | he/him | PST | artist | nocturnal
T4Peb9C.pngZ0dFFal.png
u7OYglJ.pngPn33kaF.png
sxmoj5E.pngiR2WNmx.png
I luv fish so much
SxEWmBu.png
I’m playing my very first campaign, Curse of Strahd!
Will the whole party end up dead? Probably! Am I having a ton of fun? Yes!

Currently playing a high-elf rogue who’s become the mother of the group and the only voice of reason, despite being permanently on the edge of a mental breakdown.
I’ve also doing some tinkering recently with my backup, the kid of my character, who through some shenanigans and by being the only other redhead in the country has the BBEG breathing down her neck.

I’m sitting on a ton of lore right now and am very excited for when I can open the floodgates onto my friends, along with when they finally get to show off their own backstories.
I’m playing my very first campaign, Curse of Strahd!
Will the whole party end up dead? Probably! Am I having a ton of fun? Yes!

Currently playing a high-elf rogue who’s become the mother of the group and the only voice of reason, despite being permanently on the edge of a mental breakdown.
I’ve also doing some tinkering recently with my backup, the kid of my character, who through some shenanigans and by being the only other redhead in the country has the BBEG breathing down her neck.

I’m sitting on a ton of lore right now and am very excited for when I can open the floodgates onto my friends, along with when they finally get to show off their own backstories.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5