Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Strange game types you like?
Fantasy shooters and kart racers. Why play shooters that are realistic when you can jump and run in unrealistic ways, and destroy with magical weapons with cool abilities? Realistic racing games are fine, but kart racing is more fun.
Yeah, I like games where I move fast and have mobility.
Fantasy shooters and kart racers. Why play shooters that are realistic when you can jump and run in unrealistic ways, and destroy with magical weapons with cool abilities? Realistic racing games are fine, but kart racing is more fun.
Yeah, I like games where I move fast and have mobility.
I really like games that mess with your emotions. Like, toy with them. It's a weird but nice experience. You feel like you're actually in the game for once. VR does NOT compare.

DQB2 spoilers I remember during Moonbrooke, after Malroth was locked up, I was really sad for a few weeks. I don't know why I ended up going back but when I did I loved every second of emotional torment I got to go through. Being the builder hurts y'all
I really like games that mess with your emotions. Like, toy with them. It's a weird but nice experience. You feel like you're actually in the game for once. VR does NOT compare.

DQB2 spoilers I remember during Moonbrooke, after Malroth was locked up, I was really sad for a few weeks. I don't know why I ended up going back but when I did I loved every second of emotional torment I got to go through. Being the builder hurts y'all
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder