Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite scented candles/wax?
1 2
Im pretty picky when it comes to scents,
I tend to avoid stuff that is dangerous to cats like eucalyptus, or lavender. or irritating to animals like Mint or cinnamon.

I like candy and fruity berry scents. but don't like the "baked goods" scents like muffin or whatever.
But no raspberry candle will ever smell better than making hardcandy with a drop of raspberry extract.

I think my favorite was "honeydew melon" because it's more of a refreshing summery type scent and it's not overpowering at all, which is really important to me for cooking and baking.

Dislike vanilla because of something dumb with glade airspray in my childhood, and dislike scent blended mish-mash that can't be described, but have names like "Lake walk" or "moon glow" or "sea breeze"
Im pretty picky when it comes to scents,
I tend to avoid stuff that is dangerous to cats like eucalyptus, or lavender. or irritating to animals like Mint or cinnamon.

I like candy and fruity berry scents. but don't like the "baked goods" scents like muffin or whatever.
But no raspberry candle will ever smell better than making hardcandy with a drop of raspberry extract.

I think my favorite was "honeydew melon" because it's more of a refreshing summery type scent and it's not overpowering at all, which is really important to me for cooking and baking.

Dislike vanilla because of something dumb with glade airspray in my childhood, and dislike scent blended mish-mash that can't be described, but have names like "Lake walk" or "moon glow" or "sea breeze"
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I really like woody scents in general, but unfortunately my mom reacts to some kinds of wood scenting so I tend to go with something mild and floral to avoid that. I think among those I prefer rose, and I if I ever found a honey scented candle I would give that a try!
I really like woody scents in general, but unfortunately my mom reacts to some kinds of wood scenting so I tend to go with something mild and floral to avoid that. I think among those I prefer rose, and I if I ever found a honey scented candle I would give that a try!
e866bbd522d0fe86a149cadc0b45b56a2dadb975.png kNrAsDq.png
in general, citrus, honey and vanilla scents will always be our favorite! we bought this three-wicked deep citrus candle a few months ago and we've tried to preserve it as much as possible because it smells so good

alongside those general scents, we have two specific wax melts by "better homes and gardens" that we really like: "rainy spring day" and "over the rainbow" are both subtle scents that we always try to restock when we have the chance

we don't particularly enjoy floral scents, though, especially stuff like lavender or rose; they're way too strong for us :(
in general, citrus, honey and vanilla scents will always be our favorite! we bought this three-wicked deep citrus candle a few months ago and we've tried to preserve it as much as possible because it smells so good

alongside those general scents, we have two specific wax melts by "better homes and gardens" that we really like: "rainy spring day" and "over the rainbow" are both subtle scents that we always try to restock when we have the chance

we don't particularly enjoy floral scents, though, especially stuff like lavender or rose; they're way too strong for us :(
1rAc41Y.gif AzWEmYL.png atlas/darius/eva !!
AzWEmYL.png 16 | she/he/it/xe/qwi
AzWEmYL.png plural (i/wei/we), fictkin
AzWEmYL.png fr time +3 | ping me!

5iXiC8z.png
bYt72YT.png
UeGjq7y.png
tZQ0VBu.png
reuniclus.gif
so many! to narrow it down though… it might be a bit basic, but vanilla. it’s a classic, but it smells so good and always makes me calm.
i did pick up some gingerbread scented wax melts because they were on clearance however, and they smell so good too
so many! to narrow it down though… it might be a bit basic, but vanilla. it’s a classic, but it smells so good and always makes me calm.
i did pick up some gingerbread scented wax melts because they were on clearance however, and they smell so good too
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
i looove this lemon pound cake candle i bought at the farmer's market, it smells excatly like lemon pound cake from starbucks. any vanilla/food candles are my favorite!
i looove this lemon pound cake candle i bought at the farmer's market, it smells excatly like lemon pound cake from starbucks. any vanilla/food candles are my favorite!
wqnTQE2.png
addams » she / her » avatar dragon
“i think i might have fallen in love...”
”...what am i to do?”

My favorite is a scentsy wax called Sharp Dressed Man. Other than that, the smell I like depends on the day.
My favorite is a scentsy wax called Sharp Dressed Man. Other than that, the smell I like depends on the day.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
I like orange, lavender or vanilla scented candles :3
I like orange, lavender or vanilla scented candles :3
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

I love food scented candles! :D
So hard to pick a favourite since I've had so many that I've loved though.

Maybe banana bread? I also once had a bubblegum scented one that was also very nice too.

I do like flowery scents too though, especially lilac :)
I love food scented candles! :D
So hard to pick a favourite since I've had so many that I've loved though.

Maybe banana bread? I also once had a bubblegum scented one that was also very nice too.

I do like flowery scents too though, especially lilac :)
Rainbow-Heart.gif
Can’t do candles anymore, sadly, (ah the things I give up for having birds) but I used to have a lemon mint candle that I burned every day almost religiously. It was a heavenly smell.
Can’t do candles anymore, sadly, (ah the things I give up for having birds) but I used to have a lemon mint candle that I burned every day almost religiously. It was a heavenly smell.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
1 2