Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spam, the salty meat.
1 2 3 4
lifespam
lifespam
hHi8SF1.png
uhSJ9ek.png
jA5A7gu.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
a bit of empty space to
scoot the image image image over if you need it jjjjhjnjnkn
zHTy6PD.gif
[quote name="@buggy101" date="2022-04-04 19:02:33" ] [quote name="KingVulture" date="2022-04-04 16:25:41" ] I've never actually eaten Spam but I did once have a dream where I hit someone in the face with it [/quote] Did anything else happen in the dream? I NEED CONTEXT. [/quote] Yes. For some reason, several other people at my school (including me) were going to school in a lab instead, and at one point in the dream I was forced to carry around a giant sausage-like thing made of Spam, which started falling apart. People gave me pieces of it back, but one person I didn't like gave me a notebook instead, so I slapped him with what I had left of the Spam-sausage.
@buggy101 wrote on 2022-04-04 19:02:33:
KingVulture wrote on 2022-04-04 16:25:41:
I've never actually eaten Spam but I did once have a dream where I hit someone in the face with it
Did anything else happen in the dream? I NEED CONTEXT.
Yes. For some reason, several other people at my school (including me) were going to school in a lab instead, and at one point in the dream I was forced to carry around a giant sausage-like thing made of Spam, which started falling apart.

People gave me pieces of it back, but one person I didn't like gave me a notebook instead, so I slapped him with what I had left of the Spam-sausage.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Haven't had it in a long time, but I remember not minding it. Im sure there are great recipes for it.
Haven't had it in a long time, but I remember not minding it. Im sure there are great recipes for it.
cat-spinning.gif
God this reminds me of the spam shotglass [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/z9c3n1fl-1561999722.jpg[/img]
God this reminds me of the spam shotglass
z9c3n1fl-1561999722.jpg
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
[quote name="404UserNotFound" date="2022-04-05 04:01:48" ] God this reminds me of the spam shotglass [img]https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/z9c3n1fl-1561999722.jpg[/img] [/quote] Nothing about this looks pleasant in any way. Who thought that is a good idea?
404UserNotFound wrote on 2022-04-05 04:01:48:
God this reminds me of the spam shotglass
z9c3n1fl-1561999722.jpg

Nothing about this looks pleasant in any way. Who thought that is a good idea?
I thought that's a dank meme... but was a real thing? 0_0
I thought that's a dank meme... but was a real thing? 0_0
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
I could take or leave Spam the Food, however this seems like a good time to leave a little reminder of the Spam policy... :)
Quote:
Posting low-effort content (2019-08-23)

Meaningless or nonsensical content: a single image, word, sentence, or partial sentence.

Please remember that threads should have a clear and obvious topic, such as "I love spam, how about you?" or "What's your favorite Spam recipe?"

Cheers!
I could take or leave Spam the Food, however this seems like a good time to leave a little reminder of the Spam policy... :)
Quote:

Meaningless or nonsensical content: a single image, word, sentence, or partial sentence.

Please remember that threads should have a clear and obvious topic, such as "I love spam, how about you?" or "What's your favorite Spam recipe?"

Cheers!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[quote name="Peixes" date="2022-04-05 16:06:48" ] I could take or leave Spam the Food, however this seems like a good time to leave a little reminder of the Spam policy... :) Quote: Posting low-effort content (2019-08-23) Meaningless or nonsensical content: a single image, word, sentence, or partial sentence. Please remember that threads should have a clear and obvious topic, such as "I love spam, how about you?" or "What's your favorite Spam recipe?" Cheers! [/quote] hello! i think i fixed it, and sorry i will make sure to not only have one word as the topic.[emoji=ping size=1]
Peixes wrote on 2022-04-05 16:06:48:

Quote:

Cheers!
hello! i think i fixed it, and sorry i will make sure to not only have one word as the topic.
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I had it for breakfast and it changed my life
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

I had it for breakfast and it changed my life
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I wrote a report on the history of Spam in middle school. I bought this book for research and I still have it. [img]https://img.thriftbooks.com/api/images/l/623b2685c8dfab4b6cd3cb6b52e7d61ced09c5d2.jpg[/img]
I wrote a report on the history of Spam in middle school. I bought this book for research and I still have it.

623b2685c8dfab4b6cd3cb6b52e7d61ced09c5d2.jpg
1 2 3 4