Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Arceus is probably my favorite - but among other pokemon, I love all forms of slowpoke, bulbasaur, and litten

they're just perfect <3
Arceus is probably my favorite - but among other pokemon, I love all forms of slowpoke, bulbasaur, and litten

they're just perfect <3
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.pngYMPbu9R.png
Silvally, Joltik/Galvantula, and Dragalgae :))
Silvally, Joltik/Galvantula, and Dragalgae :))
My favourite is spinda! [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/8/8f/327Spinda.png/250px-327Spinda.png[/img]
My favourite is spinda!

250px-327Spinda.png
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
MUDKIPPPP
MUDKIPPPP
Water starter gang!! I love piplup the most, probab;y because of watching the anime as a kid and loving that stupidly tsundere piplup LOL. I also Like it because its evo line is just... penguin -> bigger penguin -> BIGGEST penguin
Water starter gang!! I love piplup the most, probab;y because of watching the anime as a kid and loving that stupidly tsundere piplup LOL. I also Like it because its evo line is just... penguin -> bigger penguin -> BIGGEST penguin
37164018p.png
~ Redd ~ He/It ~ Adult ~
Glaceon and Eiscue! (I'm going to attach a picture of the latter, because it always makes me laugh when I see him. Maybe you will get a laugh too! - He's quite literally a penguin that keeps ice on it's head.) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/be6957aefb17c6dd513961314b5f39fa/82e18368c5657b87-e4/s640x960/4cef6b24f45330d015290cdff5f02bb0bcee812d.png[/img]
Glaceon and Eiscue! (I'm going to attach a picture of the latter, because it always makes me laugh when I see him. Maybe you will get a laugh too! - He's quite literally a penguin that keeps ice on it's head.)
4cef6b24f45330d015290cdff5f02bb0bcee812d.png
My favorite is toxel <3

Other than the baby, my favorites are noivern, archeops, and charizard!
My favorite is toxel <3

Other than the baby, my favorites are noivern, archeops, and charizard!
Lucario, because the species is a legit fluffy aura Pokémon. Wish they were real, since I'd totally keep one as a friend. Lucarios would be great therapists. :)

Inteleon was an absolute favorite, so behind Lucario. My favorite OG starter is Squirtle.

I was obsessed with Furret. Who wouldn't want a Furret? Love Rayquaza, my fav legendary. My favorite Eeveelution is Sylveon. Mimikyu, Zangoose, and Klefki are favorites, too.

If you see a pattern, my favorite Pokémon types are both Fairy and Steel.

Lucario, because the species is a legit fluffy aura Pokémon. Wish they were real, since I'd totally keep one as a friend. Lucarios would be great therapists. :)

Inteleon was an absolute favorite, so behind Lucario. My favorite OG starter is Squirtle.

I was obsessed with Furret. Who wouldn't want a Furret? Love Rayquaza, my fav legendary. My favorite Eeveelution is Sylveon. Mimikyu, Zangoose, and Klefki are favorites, too.

If you see a pattern, my favorite Pokémon types are both Fairy and Steel.

IIIIII II @ Iscrupulous
IIIIICLAN EGO

I> "Remember you must die."
IIIIIII
Gengar and Weavile will always be tied as my #1, I thought they were the coolest when I was younger and honestly ... that opinion hasn't changed, haha.
Gengar and Weavile will always be tied as my #1, I thought they were the coolest when I was younger and honestly ... that opinion hasn't changed, haha.
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
I've never played a pokemon game, though I do have a copy of Y that I have like 3 Yveltals on because I think they're the cutest thing under the sun, no idea how to play the game I just open it up to give them treats sometimes.

Go figure I like a big bird-dragon thing...who could've guessed?

I also like Zoroark and that one pumpkin one. I pick my favorites solely based on how cute I think they are lol
I've never played a pokemon game, though I do have a copy of Y that I have like 3 Yveltals on because I think they're the cutest thing under the sun, no idea how to play the game I just open it up to give them treats sometimes.

Go figure I like a big bird-dragon thing...who could've guessed?

I also like Zoroark and that one pumpkin one. I pick my favorites solely based on how cute I think they are lol
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
X5HxiG2.png
9mjyPzr.png
I'm buying Midnight/Silver G1s!
c0AqrsL.png
nNNlBBj.png
kncGB4g.gif
KV5d5h7.png
J0opiUV.png LDkMPPP.png
jo4fU6U.png