Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Jellycats?
anyone else love them / collect them / admire them from afar? I'm really excited because I just placed an order to get my first one, a medium snow dragon :) [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/53245942dfa2fc3156e53f91aa6312e9/80119cec2bba088b-10/s1280x1920/63b07c987168a46d7e42303dc36096018d29e5e6.jpg[/img] What jellycats do you have / want to have / enjoy?
anyone else love them / collect them / admire them from afar? I'm really excited because I just placed an order to get my first one, a medium snow dragon :)

63b07c987168a46d7e42303dc36096018d29e5e6.jpg

What jellycats do you have / want to have / enjoy?
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
Oh my gosh I had no idea that they’re making dragon plushies now?? I NEED IT!! [emoji=special eyes size=1] [emoji=special eyes size=1] I’ve been low-key wanting a dragon plushie for [i]years[/i] but none of them ever looked huggable enough My wallet is empty right now, but as soon as I get some pocket money, I’m buying it
Oh my gosh I had no idea that they’re making dragon plushies now??

I NEED IT!!

I’ve been low-key wanting a dragon plushie for years but none of them ever looked huggable enough

My wallet is empty right now, but as soon as I get some pocket money, I’m buying it

I only have the lavender bunny right now, but I'm keeping my eye out for 'Little Frog' !! ( I'm attaching a picture so you can see him ) I had no idea they made dragons! that one is so cute!! [img]https://www.jellycat.com/images/products/large/L3FR.jpg[/img]
I only have the lavender bunny right now, but I'm keeping my eye out for 'Little Frog' !! ( I'm attaching a picture so you can see him )

I had no idea they made dragons! that one is so cute!!

L3FR.jpg
TsIx2aq.png
I bought my wife a dragon (the blue/maroon one) last year and I was given my absolute favourite I've ever seen them make which was Wilf the werewolf - I'm in love with him.
I bought my wife a dragon (the blue/maroon one) last year and I was given my absolute favourite I've ever seen them make which was Wilf the werewolf - I'm in love with him.
@capriciousCatnip - yes!!! they have a whole line of dragons and dinosaurs, as well as other mythical creatures :) theres also some people selling retired or gently used dragon jellycats on ebay and such if you wanted a retired friend or a more budget friendly one (although there are also price gougers :( so its a bit hit or miss). In just this pose of dragon they have white, black, gentle green, gentle pink, and blue and red if memory serves, so theres some options! (I have heard the blue and red one has fuzzy wings, while the rest don't- so if thats a factor that may be the best). They also have many other dragons though in all kinds of poses and sizes and price points :)

@jovial - little frog is so precious!! I love him!! I hope you can find him / get him soon!

and yes! I talked a bit more about their dragons in the above reply lol, but their expanse of different creatures is very good these days.

@CrimeDadSilco - wilf wolf is super cute! definitely one I considered getting.
@capriciousCatnip - yes!!! they have a whole line of dragons and dinosaurs, as well as other mythical creatures :) theres also some people selling retired or gently used dragon jellycats on ebay and such if you wanted a retired friend or a more budget friendly one (although there are also price gougers :( so its a bit hit or miss). In just this pose of dragon they have white, black, gentle green, gentle pink, and blue and red if memory serves, so theres some options! (I have heard the blue and red one has fuzzy wings, while the rest don't- so if thats a factor that may be the best). They also have many other dragons though in all kinds of poses and sizes and price points :)

@jovial - little frog is so precious!! I love him!! I hope you can find him / get him soon!

and yes! I talked a bit more about their dragons in the above reply lol, but their expanse of different creatures is very good these days.

@CrimeDadSilco - wilf wolf is super cute! definitely one I considered getting.
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
@Blackthorns I recommend it - he's so so soft and squishy
@Blackthorns I recommend it - he's so so soft and squishy
i’ve been meaning to get myself one of the dragons, but i’ve been so busy lately it slipped my mind. definitely getting one soon!

im on mobile so i can’t upload images right now, but i have a cream blossom bashful bunny and a smudge fox!

i have a rather large collection of stuffed animals, and i am DEFINITELY planning to get more jellycats. they’re so soft and designed so well - the smudge fox is easily one of my favourites in my whole collection.
i’ve been meaning to get myself one of the dragons, but i’ve been so busy lately it slipped my mind. definitely getting one soon!

im on mobile so i can’t upload images right now, but i have a cream blossom bashful bunny and a smudge fox!

i have a rather large collection of stuffed animals, and i am DEFINITELY planning to get more jellycats. they’re so soft and designed so well - the smudge fox is easily one of my favourites in my whole collection.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
THATS SUCH A CUTE JELLYCAT! there was this reindeer jellycat i rlly wanted... among many others... the only one i have is a little blue octopus. I love them. they curl right around my hands with their little tentacles.
THATS SUCH A CUTE JELLYCAT! there was this reindeer jellycat i rlly wanted... among many others... the only one i have is a little blue octopus. I love them. they curl right around my hands with their little tentacles.
earth.gif
ALyb7Fl.png coco
ALyb7Fl.png they/he
ALyb7Fl.png FR +0
ALyb7Fl.png queer
tumblr_osyord8RnW1v8lm95o1_100.png
I looked at the Jellycat website… There are so many adorable plushies!! I love their unicorns, the gryphon, the dinos, and ofc the wolves (wolves have always been my favorite animal)

Their squirrel plushies are very cute too, squirrels are another favorite animal of mine

And an axolotl plushie?? Wow that’s cute!

So many to choose from… I just hope that at least one thing I like will be in stock once I get some extra cash
I looked at the Jellycat website… There are so many adorable plushies!! I love their unicorns, the gryphon, the dinos, and ofc the wolves (wolves have always been my favorite animal)

Their squirrel plushies are very cute too, squirrels are another favorite animal of mine

And an axolotl plushie?? Wow that’s cute!

So many to choose from… I just hope that at least one thing I like will be in stock once I get some extra cash
[center]I have this little guy! He’s so soft T^T [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/939011982714089517/944601552130297946/IMG_1196.png[/img][/center]
I have this little guy! He’s so soft T^T

IMG_1196.png
NSZvCod.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
AQPJNOh.png
D9xaprH.png
ZCtHkwl.png
NAh145F.png LuMKHMO.pngG8Qs5W9.gif8XSywhD.gifH0bF1BC.gifnxaQasR.png
4cdc2a9735636bd168eb917575eef8170b393f80.png