Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1486 1487
@PerneseLady - Omg yay!! XD If I send you the funds can you nab me a pearl scroll? I also might have loads of stuff this week, genes and such, to get so I'll totally toss you in a dragon reserve for your troubles if it's too much lol

@TwilightAngel - I took me over an hour to decide my flight and I gave no regrets ^^ I'm one of the most active members and have somehow become one of the go to Arcanians when someone has trouble with a thread or event x3

@PerneseLady - Omg yay!! XD If I send you the funds can you nab me a pearl scroll? I also might have loads of stuff this week, genes and such, to get so I'll totally toss you in a dragon reserve for your troubles if it's too much lol

@TwilightAngel - I took me over an hour to decide my flight and I gave no regrets ^^ I'm one of the most active members and have somehow become one of the go to Arcanians when someone has trouble with a thread or event x3

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@DragnEnchantres

It's absolutely not too much trouble! I will grab it ASAP. :) /pings hearts
@DragnEnchantres

It's absolutely not too much trouble! I will grab it ASAP. :) /pings hearts
@AngelicTwilight- I was back and forth with my decision, but im big on water and after reading about them all and going back and forth with a few I felt that Water was for me lol It was kinda a hard decision though
@AngelicTwilight- I was back and forth with my decision, but im big on water and after reading about them all and going back and forth with a few I felt that Water was for me lol It was kinda a hard decision though
Ilu Pernese x3! Such a life saver lol

Ilu Pernese x3! Such a life saver lol

DEForeverArcane.png
@DragnEnchantres: Well that is awesome DE! :D Being a go to person and all in a site, that seems like it has a lot of members at this point, is a VERY good thing indeed x3

@stormflower: Sounds like a very good reason indeed :3 Go with your gut and all that wonderful stuff x3

I must be the only person that choose my flight without thinking too terribly much xD And I'm not going to lie... I don't even remember if I read the stuff or not... I just felt like wind was the place :3 Of course... Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in Wind flight xD LOL!
@DragnEnchantres: Well that is awesome DE! :D Being a go to person and all in a site, that seems like it has a lot of members at this point, is a VERY good thing indeed x3

@stormflower: Sounds like a very good reason indeed :3 Go with your gut and all that wonderful stuff x3

I must be the only person that choose my flight without thinking too terribly much xD And I'm not going to lie... I don't even remember if I read the stuff or not... I just felt like wind was the place :3 Of course... Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in Wind flight xD LOL!
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
Elvish and Rayne are Windies lol

Elvish and Rayne are Windies lol

DEForeverArcane.png
I'm off to do some errands now. Bbl ^^

I'm off to do some errands now. Bbl ^^

DEForeverArcane.png
bye DE! and yay! xD I'm not the only wind!
bye DE! and yay! xD I'm not the only wind!
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588/58710_350.png[/img] [/url] Who has a male pretty that wants a fling?

58710_350.png

Who has a male pretty that wants a fling?
My birthday is on July 22nd! <3 Currently collecting purplely dragons, main goal, get a Spiral.
[quote name="pippi18848" date="2013-09-15 06:42:15"][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588/58710_350.png[/img] [/url] Who has a male pretty that wants a fling?[/quote] Stop eating my posts. Damnit. You get first dibs on babehs. I'll pay for a boon thingie so I can insta hatch them. @_@
pippi18848 wrote on 2013-09-15 06:42:15:

58710_350.png

Who has a male pretty that wants a fling?
Stop eating my posts. Damnit. You get first dibs on babehs. I'll pay for a boon thingie so I can insta hatch them. @_@
My birthday is on July 22nd! <3 Currently collecting purplely dragons, main goal, get a Spiral.
1 2 ... 805 806 807 808 809 ... 1486 1487