Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1486 1487
Mooo!
Mooo!
b9aWflB.png
I watched Paranormal Activity 4 myself :D now it's The Rescuers!
And I'm trying to do as much fight as I can in the Coliseum. Now that it's back up. I might try and earn the rest of my day's treasure after that.
I watched Paranormal Activity 4 myself :D now it's The Rescuers!
And I'm trying to do as much fight as I can in the Coliseum. Now that it's back up. I might try and earn the rest of my day's treasure after that.
91aeadf07cdeb01aed03ab9f3fb6d075.pngxir.gif
-spins around happily- Got a part in the play yes I diiiid. So excited.
-spins around happily- Got a part in the play yes I diiiid. So excited.
My birthday is on July 22nd! <3 Currently collecting purplely dragons, main goal, get a Spiral.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=583155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5832/583155_350.png[/img] [/url] So I still have this little one looking for a home~ She's in the AH for around 40k but I can let her go to a B/Cer for half. x3 I feel good, my little pearlcatcher hatchie sold to a newbie, and he became their first non-plentiful breed. Fits right in with the rest of their lair too heh.

583155_350.png

So I still have this little one looking for a home~ She's in the AH for around 40k but I can let her go to a B/Cer for half. x3 I feel good, my little pearlcatcher hatchie sold to a newbie, and he became their first non-plentiful breed. Fits right in with the rest of their lair too heh.
If she was a boy, I would. xD I have a girl with similar colors that'd look good. @o@
If she was a boy, I would. xD I have a girl with similar colors that'd look good. @o@
b9aWflB.png
Just watched practical magic x3 I think the only reason why that movie makes me cry is because it reminds me of my sister and myself to a tee so when I watch it I don't see sally and gillian I see Daisy and me lol I love that movie lol

Just watched practical magic x3 I think the only reason why that movie makes me cry is because it reminds me of my sister and myself to a tee so when I watch it I don't see sally and gillian I see Daisy and me lol I love that movie lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
That movie rings a bell, but I can't recall what it's about.
That movie rings a bell, but I can't recall what it's about.
b9aWflB.png
Practical Magic
Practical Magic
DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
That is the movie I thought it was, but I didn't want to be wrong. XD
That is the movie I thought it was, but I didn't want to be wrong. XD
b9aWflB.png
o3o -noms on DE- D8 Cause you werent on for me to drag off to cuddle with, i couldnt get any sleep ;o;
o3o -noms on DE- D8 Cause you werent on for me to drag off to cuddle with, i couldnt get any sleep ;o;
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
1 2 ... 721 722 723 724 725 ... 1486 1487