Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 1486 1487
@Pandamonium: I'll go ahead and send Fiona your way then 8D
@Pandamonium: I'll go ahead and send Fiona your way then 8D
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
@AnthroSparky - c8
Wooot they have a clutch of 3 this time.
@AnthroSparky - c8
Wooot they have a clutch of 3 this time.
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
@DragnEnchantres: XD I have the treasure for Roland, I just don't have much lair space available myself to take him, else I'd have sent ye a Crossroads for him. lol

If no one wants Kaiya, I'll go ahead and see if she'll sell in the AH now then. Just not sure what she should be priced at since she's double-gened and double Magenta.
@DragnEnchantres: XD I have the treasure for Roland, I just don't have much lair space available myself to take him, else I'd have sent ye a Crossroads for him. lol

If no one wants Kaiya, I'll go ahead and see if she'll sell in the AH now then. Just not sure what she should be priced at since she's double-gened and double Magenta.
@Pandamonium: 8D Awesome! You can do whatever you like with the third hatchling when they're all hatched and what not. 83

Tomorrow liela and I will find out how many eggsies my Imp MoonlightShadow and her Imp boy will have. XD
@Pandamonium: 8D Awesome! You can do whatever you like with the third hatchling when they're all hatched and what not. 83

Tomorrow liela and I will find out how many eggsies my Imp MoonlightShadow and her Imp boy will have. XD
@AnthroSparky - Sounds good to me c8
I'm letting you get first pick once they do hatch.
@AnthroSparky - Sounds good to me c8
I'm letting you get first pick once they do hatch.
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
@Pandamonium: Alrighty 83

@Lansly: Dante and Syria will have two eggs hatching in 4 more days. I'll ping you again when they hatch and see if either of the hatchlings are what you're looking for. If not, I can always offer you Keerava. 8D
@Pandamonium: Alrighty 83

@Lansly: Dante and Syria will have two eggs hatching in 4 more days. I'll ping you again when they hatch and see if either of the hatchlings are what you're looking for. If not, I can always offer you Keerava. 8D
*Glomped by a @Leef.* o: Where did that come from!

Bah, busy week ahead again. I've been out all day (at the pet shop for part of it, and we have decided to commit to saving up for a vivarium for crested geckos!), tomorrow I'm back in London for my first post op, Friday I've got a medical, Sunday we start moving, moving house throughout the week, with me going back to London again on Wednesday.
I am going to be busyyy. -_- I haven't been able to enjoy this festival, I doubt I'll get to grind for Geodes at all. Which is a shame because I love the apparel item thing. At least I got the familiar though!
*Glomped by a @Leef.* o: Where did that come from!

Bah, busy week ahead again. I've been out all day (at the pet shop for part of it, and we have decided to commit to saving up for a vivarium for crested geckos!), tomorrow I'm back in London for my first post op, Friday I've got a medical, Sunday we start moving, moving house throughout the week, with me going back to London again on Wednesday.
I am going to be busyyy. -_- I haven't been able to enjoy this festival, I doubt I'll get to grind for Geodes at all. Which is a shame because I love the apparel item thing. At least I got the familiar though!
DarinHawkeFRSig.png
I'll be back in a bit, ya'll. I gotta walk my laptop across town to the pc repair shop so that the guy can take a look at it and see why the screen isn't coming on on it. *has been using her gpa's desktop pc to get online since the 19th*
I'll be back in a bit, ya'll. I gotta walk my laptop across town to the pc repair shop so that the guy can take a look at it and see why the screen isn't coming on on it. *has been using her gpa's desktop pc to get online since the 19th*
Anyone want to buy some skydancer babies from me? They were both born today, if not I might just exalt them. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1455936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14560/1455936_350.png[/img] [/url] Beige / Mulberry / Rust (Daddy's boy, they share the same primary and tertiary) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1455932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14560/1455932_350.png[/img] [/url] Orange / Violet / Rose
Anyone want to buy some skydancer babies from me?
They were both born today, if not I might just exalt them.

1455936_350.png

Beige / Mulberry / Rust (Daddy's boy, they share the same primary and tertiary)

1455932_350.png

Orange / Violet / Rose
-hugs RenLi- c: You can have my geodes if you want. I have no use for them.
-hugs RenLi- c: You can have my geodes if you want. I have no use for them.
I just opened my first Hatchery! Check it out. c:
3BjjfeD.gif
1 2 ... 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 ... 1486 1487