Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1486 1487
@PoptartComment

Okies then o3o - if you think you can manage at least 15k-20k a day I would be down with a payment plan.
@PoptartComment

Okies then o3o - if you think you can manage at least 15k-20k a day I would be down with a payment plan.
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
@ElvishSorceress I think I can handle that.
@ElvishSorceress I think I can handle that.
@PoptartComment

Well in that case.... **puts a sticky note on the baby saying, "Property of PoptartComment"**.
@PoptartComment

Well in that case.... **puts a sticky note on the baby saying, "Property of PoptartComment"**.
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
@ Malomy

*pokes*
@ Malomy

*pokes*
qDavPTk.png
In case any of the newbies are interested (and have funds to buy gems) I'm holding a raffle here for an imp! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=986395&page=1

I also have a few pearlcatchers in the last page of my lair who could go to a good home for cheap!
In case any of the newbies are interested (and have funds to buy gems) I'm holding a raffle here for an imp! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=ibaz&id=986395&page=1

I also have a few pearlcatchers in the last page of my lair who could go to a good home for cheap!
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@ElvishSorceress I can send you the first payment in about 15 mins of 40k if you like?
@ElvishSorceress I can send you the first payment in about 15 mins of 40k if you like?
Hey guys :)
Hey guys :)
I just opened my first Hatchery! Check it out. c:
3BjjfeD.gif
I didn't know there was a Gaia forum o 3o~
I'm mewmew kittykat94, I work at TLN (and am currently on forced hiatus)
I didn't know there was a Gaia forum o 3o~
I'm mewmew kittykat94, I work at TLN (and am currently on forced hiatus)
dontcare2_zpsd1165c39.png
Morning~
Morning~
VGxuHXT.png
@mewy - Well hi! Stalker X3 -heart-
@mewy - Well hi! Stalker X3 -heart-
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 ... 1486 1487