Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | TWST Wonderland, anyone?
1 2 3
*exhales spent-years-waiting-for-the-english-version*
*inhales new fandom at last*

Hi. I’m Birdy and I like Riddle Rosehearts.

As a rule, I hate Disney and especially the cult of the villain characters in the older movies, but Yana Toboso has the magic touch when it comes to pretty boys. I’ve been a Black Butler fan for years so it’s really no surprise Riddle is my fave, he is small and authoritarian just like Ciel(his name is also just as ridiculous).

I also like Epel Felmier, Ortho Shroud and Lilia Vanrouge! There is a theme here…

Current game progress: stuck fighting Overblot Riddle, hopefully not for much longer
*exhales spent-years-waiting-for-the-english-version*
*inhales new fandom at last*

Hi. I’m Birdy and I like Riddle Rosehearts.

As a rule, I hate Disney and especially the cult of the villain characters in the older movies, but Yana Toboso has the magic touch when it comes to pretty boys. I’ve been a Black Butler fan for years so it’s really no surprise Riddle is my fave, he is small and authoritarian just like Ciel(his name is also just as ridiculous).

I also like Epel Felmier, Ortho Shroud and Lilia Vanrouge! There is a theme here…

Current game progress: stuck fighting Overblot Riddle, hopefully not for much longer
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
How's everyone doing with the culinary crucible?
I have been interested in the game since someone I follow on Twitter was playing the Japanese since it game out. I was super hyped for the English version and downloaded it right away. I am very busy so I usually only play it like once or twice a day, but midway through Chapter 3 and loving it. My fav character is Floyd, lol. The only thing I am not really a fan of is Grim because I kinda dislike mascot characters, but ah well.
I have been interested in the game since someone I follow on Twitter was playing the Japanese since it game out. I was super hyped for the English version and downloaded it right away. I am very busy so I usually only play it like once or twice a day, but midway through Chapter 3 and loving it. My fav character is Floyd, lol. The only thing I am not really a fan of is Grim because I kinda dislike mascot characters, but ah well.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
[quote name="Birdarang" date="2022-02-03 14:13:28" ] Current game progress: stuck fighting Overblot Riddle, hopefully not for much longer [/quote] Riddle took me the longest to beat. Not sure if it was just cause he was the first big boss before I got enough power or cards, but Leona was a breeze compared to him. [quote name="nensparkles" date="2022-03-15 06:45:44" ] How's everyone doing with the culinary crucible? [/quote] Ah, I just unlocked the milk/bread/cheese excursion and so need to get around to making those recipes. I did cheat and use a guide because I hated wasting ingredients after the first 2 times of getting burnt dishes.
Birdarang wrote on 2022-02-03 14:13:28:

Riddle took me the longest to beat. Not sure if it was just cause he was the first big boss before I got enough power or cards, but Leona was a breeze compared to him.
nensparkles wrote on 2022-03-15 06:45:44:

Ah, I just unlocked the milk/bread/cheese excursion and so need to get around to making those recipes. I did cheat and use a guide because I hated wasting ingredients after the first 2 times of getting burnt dishes.
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
The way Vil talks is so fun. Love that man.
The way Vil talks is so fun. Love that man.
942fhpK.pngWitchy Adoptables OPEN AND HIRING | Wishlist | Butterfae Raffle!
*Looks at my first post*

My gosh have I really been playing this game since January?? It feels like I only started a couple of weeks ago…

And I actually got Vil’s Birthday Boy Card! Didn’t think I’d ever get my hands on one of those.

What’s the rarest card you folks have gotten?
*Looks at my first post*

My gosh have I really been playing this game since January?? It feels like I only started a couple of weeks ago…

And I actually got Vil’s Birthday Boy Card! Didn’t think I’d ever get my hands on one of those.

6nI5sr3.png Arcane-Network.png
[quote name="capriciousCatnip" date="2022-04-18 23:43:10" ] *Looks at my first post* My gosh have I really been playing this game since January?? It feels like I only started a couple of weeks ago… And I actually got Vil’s Birthday Boy Card! Didn’t think I’d ever get my hands on one of those. What’s the rarest card you folks have gotten? [/quote] Oh nice! I've made a few pulls for some of the Birthday Bash events in the past but never got the Birthday Boy SSR. That'll change once Deuce's Birthday Bash rolls around! I'm saving Gems and Magical Keys for his birthday event. Hopefully I'll have enough of both to hit pity if I get spectacularly unlucky with my pulls! (Yep Deuce is one of my favorites, he's trying his best and I really like that) The rarest cards I have are the Dorm Uniform SSRs for Floyd, Ace, Deuce, and Ruggie. Unless you also count cards from previous events, in which case my rarest cards would probably be Culinary Crucible Riddle and Silver.
capriciousCatnip wrote on 2022-04-18 23:43:10:
*Looks at my first post*

Oh nice! I've made a few pulls for some of the Birthday Bash events in the past but never got the Birthday Boy SSR. That'll change once Deuce's Birthday Bash rolls around! I'm saving Gems and Magical Keys for his birthday event. Hopefully I'll have enough of both to hit pity if I get spectacularly unlucky with my pulls! (Yep Deuce is one of my favorites, he's trying his best and I really like that)

The rarest cards I have are the Dorm Uniform SSRs for Floyd, Ace, Deuce, and Ruggie. Unless you also count cards from previous events, in which case my rarest cards would probably be Culinary Crucible Riddle and Silver.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Hey, fellow Twisted Wonderland fan here! I've been loving the game and the characters ever since I first started playing. I'm currently working through Beanfest part 2! Also, I made a Grim fandragon! [img][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75525827][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/755259/75525827_350.png[/img][/url][/img]
Hey, fellow Twisted Wonderland fan here! I've been loving the game and the characters ever since I first started playing. I'm currently working through Beanfest part 2!

Also, I made a Grim fandragon!
[img][/img]75525827_350.png
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
[center]Any other fan dragons? Ive made Jade and Floyd but I'd love to find more to show love to![/center] [center][size=5][b]Jade[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75878090][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/758781/75878090_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]Floyd[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76325078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/763251/76325078_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Any other fan dragons? Ive made Jade and Floyd but I'd love to find more to show love to!

Jade
75878090_350.png

Floyd
76325078_350.png
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
I have been interested in this game for a while now but I can't play it as it's not available on any of my devices.
I have been interested in this game for a while now but I can't play it as it's not available on any of my devices.
505_c3432b0010a110c1_I.gifhoundoom.png 1472_b70e491bce5590a4_I.gif
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR. Used to be Swiftpaw99 and Faedora.
1 2 3