Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid nicknames you call your pets?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
My kitty Binx gets the worst of it when it comes to stupid names, but mostly we just call our pets by one name so they don't get confused. Just. Binx assumes every word is directed at him so it's fine lmao ♥

Bink - He's just one cat. if we had two of him then we'd have Binks.
Binkle
Binkle Tinkles
Binkle Berry
Young Man.
Fuzz
Stinx
Thou Mangy Feline (affectionate)
My kitty Binx gets the worst of it when it comes to stupid names, but mostly we just call our pets by one name so they don't get confused. Just. Binx assumes every word is directed at him so it's fine lmao ♥

Bink - He's just one cat. if we had two of him then we'd have Binks.
Binkle
Binkle Tinkles
Binkle Berry
Young Man.
Fuzz
Stinx
Thou Mangy Feline (affectionate)
she/her | 37 | cst
i call my dog frisbee

because frisbee is a funny name for a dog
i call my dog frisbee

because frisbee is a funny name for a dog
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
I call my white budgie “white bird” and my yellow-green budgie “yellow bird” even tho they’re called icicle and starburst
I call my white budgie “white bird” and my yellow-green budgie “yellow bird” even tho they’re called icicle and starburst
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
I have a ton of pets, but I'm gonna talk about my ferret. His name is gully but I call him slinky, long man, snake cat, and gully boy. That's probably most things I call him. Actually I call him a dog for some reason even though he's a ferret
I have a ton of pets, but I'm gonna talk about my ferret. His name is gully but I call him slinky, long man, snake cat, and gully boy. That's probably most things I call him. Actually I call him a dog for some reason even though he's a ferret
i've called my dog buck "little boy" ever since he was a baby. he's like 100 pounds now and i won't stop. my mother calls him noodle for some reason too. idk why. i think she derived it from buckaroo.

my other dog's name is jewel but i like to call her jewelia bc i think it's funny.
i've called my dog buck "little boy" ever since he was a baby. he's like 100 pounds now and i won't stop. my mother calls him noodle for some reason too. idk why. i think she derived it from buckaroo.

my other dog's name is jewel but i like to call her jewelia bc i think it's funny.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
[center]I have two cats, Maggie and Alfred, who have several nicknames. They're brother and sister but they're very different colours (Maggie is black and Alfred is tabby): [u]Together:[/u] - Merry and Pippin - Sooty and Smudge - The Babies - Aggie and Malfred - Panther and Tiger - Le Claw [u]Maggie:[/u] - Mags/Magster - Maggot - Magi - Superstar DJ - Slinky Malinki - Babby Gurl - Batcat [u]Alfred:[/u] - Alf - Alfie - Alferd/Alfid - Alfredo Pasta Boy - Lil' Baby Man (he's huge for a 6 month old) - Furniture Licker - Mr Pennyworth - Chumby Here's a pic of them together :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/kkq2VGB.jpg[/img]
I have two cats, Maggie and Alfred, who have several nicknames. They're brother and sister but they're very different colours (Maggie is black and Alfred is tabby):

Together:
- Merry and Pippin
- Sooty and Smudge
- The Babies
- Aggie and Malfred
- Panther and Tiger
- Le Claw

Maggie:
- Mags/Magster
- Maggot
- Magi
- Superstar DJ
- Slinky Malinki
- Babby Gurl
- Batcat

Alfred:
- Alf
- Alfie
- Alferd/Alfid
- Alfredo Pasta Boy
- Lil' Baby Man (he's huge for a 6 month old)
- Furniture Licker
- Mr Pennyworth
- Chumby

Here's a pic of them together :3

kkq2VGB.jpg
I have a kitten named Poppi (long story short she was born with a wonky eye, and a squished nose, and everyone called her Popeye. So while its pronounced Poppy we spelled it that way to keep a lil of her previous name)

We call her all sorts:

Pops
Poops
Poopy
Poopsies
Pooperdoodle
Juju
Lynxie (she has these adorable lil ear tufts)
Poppi Dent (As she has stripes on one side of her face, white on the other)
Littul Smeagol (as she was the runt of the litter)
Beany baby
Baby bubs
Bubs
Bubsy
Baby Baby
Sometimes we dont call her anything its just stupid baby babble

I have a kitten named Poppi (long story short she was born with a wonky eye, and a squished nose, and everyone called her Popeye. So while its pronounced Poppy we spelled it that way to keep a lil of her previous name)

We call her all sorts:

Pops
Poops
Poopy
Poopsies
Pooperdoodle
Juju
Lynxie (she has these adorable lil ear tufts)
Poppi Dent (As she has stripes on one side of her face, white on the other)
Littul Smeagol (as she was the runt of the litter)
Beany baby
Baby bubs
Bubs
Bubsy
Baby Baby
Sometimes we dont call her anything its just stupid baby babble

Our dog Lacey
Lazer
Lace
Lacey pasey
Lazy
Mlem or mlemmetje

Our cat Karel
Kareltje (tje is a Dutch thing to make words smaller? Cuter I guess)
Cat in orca wrapping
cat in penguin wrapping
Our dog Lacey
Lazer
Lace
Lacey pasey
Lazy
Mlem or mlemmetje

Our cat Karel
Kareltje (tje is a Dutch thing to make words smaller? Cuter I guess)
Cat in orca wrapping
cat in penguin wrapping
My dog Cricket
Call her Crikey in the worst Australian accent you can imagine.
My dog Cricket
Call her Crikey in the worst Australian accent you can imagine.
i have a TON of animals so we have...a lot of silly nicknames lol. my dog bear we call "hair-bear", bc he has SO much fur and it's a nightmare to brush him & clean his hair up

my beloved dog isabelle has like 7 nicknames. issy-busy (because she can never stop moving) & busy-b are the silly ones (and "widdle babyyy" because she is massive but acts like a huge baby)

romi is our ragdoll, who we usually call "floppy" because he just..flops. you touch his head just slightly and he Flops Down expecting pets it's so funny

my cat, pearl, is...very very haughty and mean, but i love her. :) she has many a nickname, like "manager", "karen", [various insults when she scratches us here], but i personally enjoy calling her "lil old lady" the best, because she gives me an annoyed look when i do
i have a TON of animals so we have...a lot of silly nicknames lol. my dog bear we call "hair-bear", bc he has SO much fur and it's a nightmare to brush him & clean his hair up

my beloved dog isabelle has like 7 nicknames. issy-busy (because she can never stop moving) & busy-b are the silly ones (and "widdle babyyy" because she is massive but acts like a huge baby)

romi is our ragdoll, who we usually call "floppy" because he just..flops. you touch his head just slightly and he Flops Down expecting pets it's so funny

my cat, pearl, is...very very haughty and mean, but i love her. :) she has many a nickname, like "manager", "karen", [various insults when she scratches us here], but i personally enjoy calling her "lil old lady" the best, because she gives me an annoyed look when i do
========371e51cb10dbced1e872823085f3507d7ec2d415.png =
=chime | it/it's | fr +3
=ping me please! i may not notice otherwise!
=avatar dragon | meditate hoard
===Gif of Chimecho from Pokemon's sprite in Generation 6.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15