Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Stupid nicknames you call your pets?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
My German Shepherd Logan who died in April last year had a menagerie of nicknames lol. All-Time Lo Logaine Lomonster Budz Lo The Lo Lo-Grade (when he was with my friend's dog Grady lol) Lo-Bar The dog I have now (which I admit I wasn't really ready for but he was sorta forced on me) doesn't really have a name yet, the people said the guy he came from called him Spider Man, so with my joking diminutive that translates into Spoo Boi, and so we all call him Spoo (except for my sister, she calls him Spew lol) I'm still working on finding him a name but it's been hard on me because I still miss Logan and it doesn't help that Spoo refuses to come to any name that's hollered at him [emoji=guardian confused size=1] he just downright ignores me most of the time yet if I made a farting sound Lo would come ripping out of wherever he was lol. In fact looking back on it, Lol would probably come to anything I called him because he heard my voice. Spoo is constantly like "Heh frick ya" and runs right by me [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1]
My German Shepherd Logan who died in April last year had a menagerie of nicknames lol.

All-Time Lo
Logaine
Lomonster
Budz
Lo
The Lo
Lo-Grade (when he was with my friend's dog Grady lol)
Lo-Bar

The dog I have now (which I admit I wasn't really ready for but he was sorta forced on me) doesn't really have a name yet, the people said the guy he came from called him Spider Man, so with my joking diminutive that translates into Spoo Boi, and so we all call him Spoo (except for my sister, she calls him Spew lol) I'm still working on finding him a name but it's been hard on me because I still miss Logan and it doesn't help that Spoo refuses to come to any name that's hollered at him he just downright ignores me most of the time yet if I made a farting sound Lo would come ripping out of wherever he was lol. In fact looking back on it, Lol would probably come to anything I called him because he heard my voice. Spoo is constantly like
"Heh frick ya" and runs right by me
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
I tend to call most of my cats "stinky cat". One of the more bizarre nicknames I've given to my pets is to my cat Hazel, who I sometimes call "poop cat" for some reason. I don't even know how that one got started.

Hazel also gets nicknamed Porkchop (in reference to how she's apparently stolen a porkchop from the table), and various puns on her name (most notably Hazy and Hazelnut).
I tend to call most of my cats "stinky cat". One of the more bizarre nicknames I've given to my pets is to my cat Hazel, who I sometimes call "poop cat" for some reason. I don't even know how that one got started.

Hazel also gets nicknamed Porkchop (in reference to how she's apparently stolen a porkchop from the table), and various puns on her name (most notably Hazy and Hazelnut).
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I've called my cat "the tiny woman who lives in my room" once or twice :P.
I've called my cat "the tiny woman who lives in my room" once or twice :P.
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
54001258.png
Here's a few

My white boxer Daisy:
Speckle Butt
Nub Nub
Girlie
Baby Mae
Daisy Mae
Pretty girl
Gorgeous

My bulldog mix Bubba:
Handsome
Bubba Boo
Baby boy
Pretty boy
Chonker
Chubster
Wiggle Butt
(he isn't overweight, don't worry. His bulldog ancestry just makes him a round boy by default)

Here's a few

My white boxer Daisy:
Speckle Butt
Nub Nub
Girlie
Baby Mae
Daisy Mae
Pretty girl
Gorgeous

My bulldog mix Bubba:
Handsome
Bubba Boo
Baby boy
Pretty boy
Chonker
Chubster
Wiggle Butt
(he isn't overweight, don't worry. His bulldog ancestry just makes him a round boy by default)

npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gifbicatcher.png
My dog's "full names" are Chester Nutman and Joyous Feast. Have fun figuring out what their real names are.
My dog's "full names" are Chester Nutman and Joyous Feast. Have fun figuring out what their real names are.
(she/her)
My family has an unordinary amount of cats (I'll spare you most of them), and we have nicknames for basically all of them.

There's my sibling's cat named Therem, whom my brother has created an entire tragic backstory for, his nicknames include:

The Wum
Therem the Eternal Cow
Cheesecake
There-Bear

One of the other cats is Scamp. He always looks angry and is a little thick in the britches, his nicknames include:

Riceball
Vice Grip
Tokyo Drift
Ron Furlman
My family has an unordinary amount of cats (I'll spare you most of them), and we have nicknames for basically all of them.

There's my sibling's cat named Therem, whom my brother has created an entire tragic backstory for, his nicknames include:

The Wum
Therem the Eternal Cow
Cheesecake
There-Bear

One of the other cats is Scamp. He always looks angry and is a little thick in the britches, his nicknames include:

Riceball
Vice Grip
Tokyo Drift
Ron Furlman
I have a neurotic grey cat named Jim, whom I call Boi. I also named my rabbit Bunnifred, have a dog named Bronnathan, and an orange cat named Mango whom we call Kitten even though he's four.
I have a neurotic grey cat named Jim, whom I call Boi. I also named my rabbit Bunnifred, have a dog named Bronnathan, and an orange cat named Mango whom we call Kitten even though he's four.
i have a miniature schnauzer called peri. is she ever called peri? not by me, unless i’m calling her over.
what names do i call her by, then? *shrugs* whatever comes to mind.
right now just calling her “the baby” and “oodie-boodie” works
i have a miniature schnauzer called peri. is she ever called peri? not by me, unless i’m calling her over.
what names do i call her by, then? *shrugs* whatever comes to mind.
right now just calling her “the baby” and “oodie-boodie” works
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
I have a astralian terrior, named river, but a lot of the time I jut call her the Rat Dog or nasty girl. because she gets into all types of troble and is a pain in my donky.
I have a astralian terrior, named river, but a lot of the time I jut call her the Rat Dog or nasty girl. because she gets into all types of troble and is a pain in my donky.
We have a dog (lab x shepherd) named Sharo but we call him Dikkie, fluffbal, Good-boy or Stinkie.
Our other dog is Summer aka Summy-wummy!

And I call my (slightly overweight) horse Kobalt : Coconut
We have a dog (lab x shepherd) named Sharo but we call him Dikkie, fluffbal, Good-boy or Stinkie.
Our other dog is Summer aka Summy-wummy!

And I call my (slightly overweight) horse Kobalt : Coconut
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15