Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what does your broadcast message mean?
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 70 71
kinda half reference to death note, half reference to the fact that in an rp my characters are currently drowning in bugs (long story)
kinda half reference to death note, half reference to the fact that in an rp my characters are currently drowning in bugs (long story)
It's a silent hill reference/meme lmao. Anyone else a fan of the series? Praying for RESH2 this year, I don't own a PS5 so the sooner the better (for when its out a year later on PC)
It's a silent hill reference/meme lmao. Anyone else a fan of the series? Praying for RESH2 this year, I don't own a PS5 so the sooner the better (for when its out a year later on PC)
giphy.gif
She/her

@_dream.snail_ on instagram, checkout my art!
currently my message is based on the company song that mark bob & wade sing when they play lethal company
currently my message is based on the company song that mark bob & wade sing when they play lethal company
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Sanity is always relative. The second part changes, but is usually a song quote (its country rn :')
Sanity is always relative. The second part changes, but is usually a song quote (its country rn :')
Tz9zkEa.png Vibing to the voices in my head.
Surprisingly musical.
They got the bass.
Lore from hollow knight :3
Lore from hollow knight :3
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Its a random thing from a metal gear meme video my brain refuses to forget about :']
Its a random thing from a metal gear meme video my brain refuses to forget about :']
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
We played Jackbox last Sunday and we now have a new inside joke as siblings
We played Jackbox last Sunday and we now have a new inside joke as siblings
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
[img]https://gifdb.com/images/high/horizontally-spinning-rat-u6qcpdh41x1gijmi.gif[/img]
horizontally-spinning-rat-u6qcpdh41x1gijmi.gif
6dXZi9G.gif
| Tiv ||
- They/them
- FR +3
- skin shop
- art shop
- rng adopt
I have a bad habit of stalking mass hatch threads or hatch announcement threads and scrying the G1s from there. I also do the same with other dragons.
I have a bad habit of stalking mass hatch threads or hatch announcement threads and scrying the G1s from there. I also do the same with other dragons.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

The Fox's most prominent quote from The Little Prince. c:
"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."

The Fox's most prominent quote from The Little Prince. c:
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png