Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Badly Describe Your OCs!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Revenge-seeking angsty alien anthropomorphic canine with PTSD.
Revenge-seeking angsty alien anthropomorphic canine with PTSD.
Jd88XNq.pngWn6vGC1.pngLhssI0m.pngkI850Ts.png
--
Ylbhatd.pngQRVupBA.png
ACOZFAh.png3YAN1tx.png
GxXqMtQ.pngtqGkHih.png
  • OC #1 has two minds in her brain, is really bad with fire, and grew up on a boat. Not to mention she’s suspected of treason in one kingdom, murder in two others, and is just generally hated in a fourth.
  • OC #2 works for a time travel organization, is always right, and is immune to poison.
  • OC #3 is just my excuse to make TinkerBell jokes. She’s also an extremely important factor in #1’s storyline and is #2’s mortal enemy.
  • OC #4 is completely normal… except for the fact that he’s not.
  • OC #5 is just Jimmy.
  • Edit: #6 will inspect your house whether you like it or not, and #7 likes bathtubs.
  • OC #1 has two minds in her brain, is really bad with fire, and grew up on a boat. Not to mention she’s suspected of treason in one kingdom, murder in two others, and is just generally hated in a fourth.
  • OC #2 works for a time travel organization, is always right, and is immune to poison.
  • OC #3 is just my excuse to make TinkerBell jokes. She’s also an extremely important factor in #1’s storyline and is #2’s mortal enemy.
  • OC #4 is completely normal… except for the fact that he’s not.
  • OC #5 is just Jimmy.
  • Edit: #6 will inspect your house whether you like it or not, and #7 likes bathtubs.
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
- One is a stone who is immune to poison, obsessed with gems, likes to mess up time, and has betrayed his kingdom, friends, and family to join someone evil.

- Two is very rude, and has a unhealthy obsession with fire.

-Three is on a quest to find her missing parents, but she keeps on getting stood up by character one who is supposed to be helping her.

-Four is a monkey that fell out of the sky.
- One is a stone who is immune to poison, obsessed with gems, likes to mess up time, and has betrayed his kingdom, friends, and family to join someone evil.

- Two is very rude, and has a unhealthy obsession with fire.

-Three is on a quest to find her missing parents, but she keeps on getting stood up by character one who is supposed to be helping her.

-Four is a monkey that fell out of the sky.
No, remember? I'm the one who's supposed to kidnap you?
*small child runs away screaming*
-Looks about 500 but is actually eight, but that's still an adult.

-Grumpy old aqua librarian who hates socializing and now has to lead a group of 4 other people! Yay!

-Tundras are just snow deserts? Right? So he can be desert and snow at the same time...

-Was probably a princess at some point but doesn't care

-F I R E

-Who am I? How did I get here? hOLY CRAP LOOK IT'S A BANANA-
-Looks about 500 but is actually eight, but that's still an adult.

-Grumpy old aqua librarian who hates socializing and now has to lead a group of 4 other people! Yay!

-Tundras are just snow deserts? Right? So he can be desert and snow at the same time...

-Was probably a princess at some point but doesn't care

-F I R E

-Who am I? How did I get here? hOLY CRAP LOOK IT'S A BANANA-
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
- literally a computer virus

- also a computer virus, but they actually try to act innocent

- fruit bat vampire that likes to do a lot of trolling

- "Nooooo, don't load the lag machine again!"
"Heehoo tick count go

brrr."
- literally a computer virus

- also a computer virus, but they actually try to act innocent

- fruit bat vampire that likes to do a lot of trolling

- "Nooooo, don't load the lag machine again!"
"Heehoo tick count go

brrr."
theultimatecatsig.gif
they/it
fr +8

YMPbu9R.png
-gets beaten up by Gucci cat, tries to destroy religion

-I know you tried to kill me, but can we be friends and also fight my sister?

-Mushroom cat starts fight in cat heaven

-Evil fluffy cat causes chaos for fun
-gets beaten up by Gucci cat, tries to destroy religion

-I know you tried to kill me, but can we be friends and also fight my sister?

-Mushroom cat starts fight in cat heaven

-Evil fluffy cat causes chaos for fun
Marshmallow says hi
-that one [slapping feet noise] ",,dada?" "do i loOK LIKE-" vine except it's a 14-year-old eldritch horror trying to be human and their exhausted paranormal researcher parental figure

-the world is ending but at least i found my best friend turned demon who mysteriously disappeared 14 years ago... what's that? you're actually the CAUSE of the world-ending catastrophe? well we should probably go fix that then i guess
-that one [slapping feet noise] ",,dada?" "do i loOK LIKE-" vine except it's a 14-year-old eldritch horror trying to be human and their exhausted paranormal researcher parental figure

-the world is ending but at least i found my best friend turned demon who mysteriously disappeared 14 years ago... what's that? you're actually the CAUSE of the world-ending catastrophe? well we should probably go fix that then i guess
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
- fruity clown bat who likes treasure and is actually a demon in disguise ooooo

- trans yellow wolf gal just wants the fruity clown bat to STOP STEALING HER TREASURE!!!! (enemies.)

- clueless green bunny man cares for his friends so much that he would give the fruity clown bat the treasure they found just to save his friends’ lives… he’s so dumb.

- really smart red lynx is tired of everyone’s crap but still cares about their friends so much

- fruity clown bat demon has a sister!!! and she likes girls!! mlm and wlw solidarity, folks :) but besides that, instead of being a clown, (personality wise…) she’s really clever and can trick anyone… evil.

- chaotic genderfluid dog pre-tween looks up to yellow wolf and will defend her mentor at all cost.

- it’s just a big ol’ organization who wants to do research on underground treasures and gems so they make teams to find treasures and gems because H I S T O R Y
- fruity clown bat who likes treasure and is actually a demon in disguise ooooo

- trans yellow wolf gal just wants the fruity clown bat to STOP STEALING HER TREASURE!!!! (enemies.)

- clueless green bunny man cares for his friends so much that he would give the fruity clown bat the treasure they found just to save his friends’ lives… he’s so dumb.

- really smart red lynx is tired of everyone’s crap but still cares about their friends so much

- fruity clown bat demon has a sister!!! and she likes girls!! mlm and wlw solidarity, folks :) but besides that, instead of being a clown, (personality wise…) she’s really clever and can trick anyone… evil.

- chaotic genderfluid dog pre-tween looks up to yellow wolf and will defend her mentor at all cost.

- it’s just a big ol’ organization who wants to do research on underground treasures and gems so they make teams to find treasures and gems because H I S T O R Y
chaogarden.gif
Goofy, possibly crazy hippie dad stuck in the 80s that is obsessed with all things weird who makes video documentaries about cryptids and monsters with his much more sensible but also timid cameraman husband and their adopted, troubled goth teenage daughter. Paranormal shenanigans ensue.
Goofy, possibly crazy hippie dad stuck in the 80s that is obsessed with all things weird who makes video documentaries about cryptids and monsters with his much more sensible but also timid cameraman husband and their adopted, troubled goth teenage daughter. Paranormal shenanigans ensue.
Rainbow-Heart.gif
Species lazily based off of humans but they got wings and animal parts
Species lazily based off of humans but they got wings and animal parts
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14