Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Strange" Interests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Does a practically dead and slightly obscure video game franchise count? Because, if so, it’s Drawn to Life.

I also really like analog horror done right. It has unfortunately become a really overused and cliched trope nowadays, with most videos not being scary at all. However, a few do stick out to me, such as Gemini Home Entertainment.
Does a practically dead and slightly obscure video game franchise count? Because, if so, it’s Drawn to Life.

I also really like analog horror done right. It has unfortunately become a really overused and cliched trope nowadays, with most videos not being scary at all. However, a few do stick out to me, such as Gemini Home Entertainment.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
I'm really really into lost media, mostly the more uh, grimmer lost media stuff. If anyone here has watched PlaguedMoth, then its basically within that area. I don't exactly express my interest in that stuff because it can cause concern, but my interest is more peaked in the areas of how those types of videos and movies just, go missing.

I am also really into Mcfarlane horror figures and sets, I just love the detail and the amount of horror that is sculpted within those figures
I'm really really into lost media, mostly the more uh, grimmer lost media stuff. If anyone here has watched PlaguedMoth, then its basically within that area. I don't exactly express my interest in that stuff because it can cause concern, but my interest is more peaked in the areas of how those types of videos and movies just, go missing.

I am also really into Mcfarlane horror figures and sets, I just love the detail and the amount of horror that is sculpted within those figures
........ deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
The weirdest interest I have right now is probably Mini ninjas. Its a video game from 2009
The weirdest interest I have right now is probably Mini ninjas. Its a video game from 2009
Untitled1367-20211013065858.png
I am quite a hoarder of strange interests, but my current one would be that I'm collecting/hoarding Honey Nut Cheerios advertisements and merchandise, but only with the honey nut cheerios bee.

What makes it strange I think is the fact that we don't have HNC in Sweden... The only reason I really got interested/obsessed is cause I have a fascination with American commercials and after watching a compilation and seeing the bee- I got a bit hooked on him...
I am quite a hoarder of strange interests, but my current one would be that I'm collecting/hoarding Honey Nut Cheerios advertisements and merchandise, but only with the honey nut cheerios bee.

What makes it strange I think is the fact that we don't have HNC in Sweden... The only reason I really got interested/obsessed is cause I have a fascination with American commercials and after watching a compilation and seeing the bee- I got a bit hooked on him...
QRVupBA.pngS1cx8ZZ.pngePOliyb.png
J6gX1s9.png
pyAp3dI.pngeqbW1c0.pngfsKmPCy.png

Mines a basic strange interest serial killers and watching 48, snapped, cops, night watch. Anything with real crime. It's just interesting to try and figure out what in the Heck went wrong with those people.
Mines a basic strange interest serial killers and watching 48, snapped, cops, night watch. Anything with real crime. It's just interesting to try and figure out what in the Heck went wrong with those people.
[quote name="Breathe" date="2021-10-13 23:24:21" ] I recently got into keyboards. Building them, modding them, styling them, everything. It's a very expensive hobby but super worth it. I'm a software developer and I play a lot of of online games so it goes without saying that I type a lot! Here's a keyboard I built for a friend. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/871098446482903060/894725984287342632/image0.jpg[/img] Here's the first keyboard I built for myself. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/871098446482903060/875031043487440976/image0.jpg[/img] [/quote] @Breathe These are amazing! I really like the colors (me see color, me go P R E T T Y )
Breathe wrote on 2021-10-13 23:24:21:
I recently got into keyboards. Building them, modding them, styling them, everything. It's a very expensive hobby but super worth it. I'm a software developer and I play a lot of of online games so it goes without saying that I type a lot!

Here's a keyboard I built for a friend.
image0.jpg

Here's the first keyboard I built for myself.
image0.jpg
@Breathe These are amazing! I really like the colors (me see color, me go P R E T T Y )
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I absolutely love murder cases, internet horror mysteries and dead things! (don't take it out of context)
I absolutely love murder cases, internet horror mysteries and dead things! (don't take it out of context)

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
I'm really interested in Ancient Roman history and Latin! A lot of people find it boring but I think it's all really cool.
I'm really interested in Ancient Roman history and Latin! A lot of people find it boring but I think it's all really cool.
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Well, I guess my interest in the closed species and adoptables community could be considered strange. Like, how does one explain that I spent hundreds of dollars on a special fantasy dog but it was worth it because they're a rare kind of dog? Haha
Well, I guess my interest in the closed species and adoptables community could be considered strange. Like, how does one explain that I spent hundreds of dollars on a special fantasy dog but it was worth it because they're a rare kind of dog? Haha
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
late 90s early 2000s toy/game design, mainly marketed towards girls but there are a few neat ones marketed towards boys. theres a certain alien quality to it, especially in playsets that depict natural settings.
late 90s early 2000s toy/game design, mainly marketed towards girls but there are a few neat ones marketed towards boys. theres a certain alien quality to it, especially in playsets that depict natural settings.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10