Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What package are you waiting for?
1 2 3 4 5
Dog treats.

This furry little idiot is gonna make me broke
Dog treats.

This furry little idiot is gonna make me broke
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
me n mY friends just orders ourselves visions from genshin impact ;P
me n mY friends just orders ourselves visions from genshin impact ;P
rzrrjmF.gif
none bc im poor orz
none bc im poor orz
i have 4 hatsune miku figures on preorder - i suppose those if they count? i’m also waiting on a hoodie (that’s taking much longer than i expected to be delivered)
edit: just checked the hoodie’s shipping status out of curiosity and realised it’s being shipped from abroad. they are thus forgiven for their crimes /j
i have 4 hatsune miku figures on preorder - i suppose those if they count? i’m also waiting on a hoodie (that’s taking much longer than i expected to be delivered)
edit: just checked the hoodie’s shipping status out of curiosity and realised it’s being shipped from abroad. they are thus forgiven for their crimes /j
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
i actually just got a lot of packages i had been waiting for today !
but umm i'm still waiting on a wallet i ordered and a bunch of photocards to arrive in the mail :)
i'm super excited
i actually just got a lot of packages i had been waiting for today !
but umm i'm still waiting on a wallet i ordered and a bunch of photocards to arrive in the mail :)
i'm super excited
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
jewlery, phone case, airpod case, accessories, wall decor, tiny necklace box, and some rose quartz :)
jewlery, phone case, airpod case, accessories, wall decor, tiny necklace box, and some rose quartz :)
she/her pisces
I’m waiting for a couple of lasercut earrings! They don’t sell cool stuff like that where I am from so I have to thank online shopping for letting me get amazing things without becoming poor
I’m waiting for a couple of lasercut earrings! They don’t sell cool stuff like that where I am from so I have to thank online shopping for letting me get amazing things without becoming poor
o1Ug1jU.png
» bea
» she/her
» +9 FR time
A fox skull!
A fox skull!
i2_zpse5888f61.png i1_zps0a156dc3.png
An Animal Crossing Pietro plush! He's my favorite villager <3
An Animal Crossing Pietro plush! He's my favorite villager <3
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Biker boots that are very similar to the ones Negan wears on The Walking Dead! Actually I got these a few days ago but I don't get packages often anyway lol. But they are super comfy, I love them T-T They actually make me wanna go out and walk XD
Biker boots that are very similar to the ones Negan wears on The Walking Dead! Actually I got these a few days ago but I don't get packages often anyway lol. But they are super comfy, I love them T-T They actually make me wanna go out and walk XD
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
1 2 3 4 5