Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | help me name my kitten?
1 2
@maskedshark awwwww, yes he does ;w; <3333 thank you!

@Maskemane Those are awesome names! Thank you!
Jasper is definitely a favorite of mine, I have a ball python named Jasper :D

@Jxckal We're incubating a clutch of ball python eggs, and when they hatch I will absolutely name a baby snake Eggnog for you.

Thank you for the names!!

@Shpee Fanta is an adorable name! Thank you ^u^ Your cat sounds so pretty. It's really cool to see how even green-eyed cats can have very different shades and colors depending on the individual.

At this point, all of his siblings' eyes have turned green, and he really surprised us with the unexpected genetics XD Interestingly enough, they were never the really dark washy blue most baby kittens have, but always the same clear icy color. They also have always reflected red, while his siblings' eyes reflected blue. Kind of a mystery!

@QuirkyJunimo Awww, thank you for the name suggestion! Sunny and Sunshine are such sweet names. My grandparents actually have a cat named Sunshine, and she's a really funny cat. Pretends she doesn't want any attention, but she's actually really sweet and she loves to hang out with me. XD

Awww wow!! Your cats sound amazing, and it sounds like they have an awesome home with you! I love hearing about stray cats who were adopted, because their lives are definitely so much better now ;w;

@Faeninaa Thank you for the wonderful names, I really like all of them!

Thanks again to everyone, I'll keep all of your names in mind next time I interact with him, to see which ones suit him best :D

@maskedshark awwwww, yes he does ;w; <3333 thank you!

@Maskemane Those are awesome names! Thank you!
Jasper is definitely a favorite of mine, I have a ball python named Jasper :D

@Jxckal We're incubating a clutch of ball python eggs, and when they hatch I will absolutely name a baby snake Eggnog for you.

Thank you for the names!!

@Shpee Fanta is an adorable name! Thank you ^u^ Your cat sounds so pretty. It's really cool to see how even green-eyed cats can have very different shades and colors depending on the individual.

At this point, all of his siblings' eyes have turned green, and he really surprised us with the unexpected genetics XD Interestingly enough, they were never the really dark washy blue most baby kittens have, but always the same clear icy color. They also have always reflected red, while his siblings' eyes reflected blue. Kind of a mystery!

@QuirkyJunimo Awww, thank you for the name suggestion! Sunny and Sunshine are such sweet names. My grandparents actually have a cat named Sunshine, and she's a really funny cat. Pretends she doesn't want any attention, but she's actually really sweet and she loves to hang out with me. XD

Awww wow!! Your cats sound amazing, and it sounds like they have an awesome home with you! I love hearing about stray cats who were adopted, because their lives are definitely so much better now ;w;

@Faeninaa Thank you for the wonderful names, I really like all of them!

Thanks again to everyone, I'll keep all of your names in mind next time I interact with him, to see which ones suit him best :D

7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker You are iconic and I would love to see baby Eggnog when they hatch <3
@Deathstalker You are iconic and I would love to see baby Eggnog when they hatch <3
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Jxckal No problem, I'll definitely be sharing baby snake pictures! I'm so excited because it'll be the first clutch I've ever raised. :D There's a possibility for all-white snakes as well, so they would make a very nice Eggnog.

I almost named their dad Toast, so I want to go for food themed names anyway XD
@Jxckal No problem, I'll definitely be sharing baby snake pictures! I'm so excited because it'll be the first clutch I've ever raised. :D There's a possibility for all-white snakes as well, so they would make a very nice Eggnog.

I almost named their dad Toast, so I want to go for food themed names anyway XD
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
1 2