Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Who’s your favorite superhero ?
1 2 3
I quite like Tom Holland’s spiderman tbh. He’s just mega adorable.

But favourite superhero goes to Megamind, obviously
I quite like Tom Holland’s spiderman tbh. He’s just mega adorable.

But favourite superhero goes to Megamind, obviously
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
[quote name="ElderYunda" date="2021-04-20 03:44:09" ] Spider-Man. Peter Parker or Miles Morales. Doesn't matter to me. I love them both. [/quote] This. [i]A New Universe[/i] (aka [i]Into the Spiderverse[/i]) might be my favourite movie at the moment. I hope they make more movies about Miles.
ElderYunda wrote on 2021-04-20 03:44:09:
Spider-Man. Peter Parker or Miles Morales. Doesn't matter to me. I love them both.

This. A New Universe (aka Into the Spiderverse) might be my favourite movie at the moment. I hope they make more movies about Miles.
[i][b]DAREDEVIL[/b][/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68612723][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/686128/68612723_350.png[/img][/url] (he’s not a Coatl yet but he’s still handsome) He’s never gotten a decent on-screen adaptation. In DC, probably Nightwing. And Brainiac 5, my beloved.
DAREDEVIL

68612723_350.png
(he’s not a Coatl yet but he’s still handsome)

He’s never gotten a decent on-screen adaptation.

In DC, probably Nightwing. And Brainiac 5, my beloved.
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
hrrrrm. Captain Marvel or Rocket (from GotG), I can't decide!
hrrrrm. Captain Marvel or Rocket (from GotG), I can't decide!
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Spider-man's definitely my all-time favorite. I've been developing a special place in my heart for both Bucky and Sam Wilson as well, though, because of the Falcon & The Winter Soldier series!
Spider-man's definitely my all-time favorite. I've been developing a special place in my heart for both Bucky and Sam Wilson as well, though, because of the Falcon & The Winter Soldier series!
Blank.pngInfo_bar.png
it's gotta be Spider-Man, still is and always has been
it's gotta be Spider-Man, still is and always has been
Hellboy, Deadpool and Batman, in that order.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
[quote name="Nequam" date="2021-04-21 02:26:03" ] Hellboy, Deadpool and Batman, in that order. [/quote] Oh, Hellboy is awesome!!
Nequam wrote on 2021-04-21 02:26:03:

Oh, Hellboy is awesome!!
7eb73ea7ba19f787490a57822f0ee4885760d03e.png
[ Dinic ]

Triad from the 90s legion of superheroes if I may infodump for a few minutes

She's definitely plural coded in this version, she's a character which can triplicate herself, but the three of them are their own individual people with their own personalities. It's explored in her backstory and character that while everyone in her species can triplicate, it's very unusual for them to be separate people.

It doesn't shy away from showing them struggle with being different people and it's handled in a way that could be viewed as plural coded, her backstory also has a message of "this is normal for them and there is nothing wrong with them" and touches on things like forced institutionalization and how that can be harmful for neurodivergent people. She's also about as close as you can get to a main character with the series and appears a lot, she takes a lot of leadership roles too and I think there was one story which touched on how she handles that while being separate people. She actually helped us accept being a system a lot when we read it.

Also Gates from the same version of Legion of Superheroes because his character is literally "communist superhero space bug from the future" and that is so rad
[ Dinic ]

Triad from the 90s legion of superheroes if I may infodump for a few minutes

She's definitely plural coded in this version, she's a character which can triplicate herself, but the three of them are their own individual people with their own personalities. It's explored in her backstory and character that while everyone in her species can triplicate, it's very unusual for them to be separate people.

It doesn't shy away from showing them struggle with being different people and it's handled in a way that could be viewed as plural coded, her backstory also has a message of "this is normal for them and there is nothing wrong with them" and touches on things like forced institutionalization and how that can be harmful for neurodivergent people. She's also about as close as you can get to a main character with the series and appears a lot, she takes a lot of leadership roles too and I think there was one story which touched on how she handles that while being separate people. She actually helped us accept being a system a lot when we read it.

Also Gates from the same version of Legion of Superheroes because his character is literally "communist superhero space bug from the future" and that is so rad
Scarlet Witch. Wanda was always one of my favorites, but WandaVision really helped solidify it.
Scarlet Witch. Wanda was always one of my favorites, but WandaVision really helped solidify it.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 3