Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
@negative
Check guides in forum and do you kniw unlike fr you can ski battles by start fight then reload page ? If your team strong enough you still get loot and xp. That's how ppl lvl up and grind that fast
@negative
Check guides in forum and do you kniw unlike fr you can ski battles by start fight then reload page ? If your team strong enough you still get loot and xp. That's how ppl lvl up and grind that fast
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.png
I play! I'm spyro on there, id 302 :]
I play! I'm spyro on there, id 302 :]
joined on the launch date same name on here.

I'm trying to earn some moonstones :P
joined on the launch date same name on here.

I'm trying to earn some moonstones :P
I’ve been obsessed with this game for a few days. Been playing it non-stop lol.

Personally, I love the wild wolf mechanic and how beautiful the random wolves can be. Some are… interesting, but most of the ones I’ve found have been keepers!

I’m Tivae #5004 if anyone wants to check out my puppies :>
I’ve been obsessed with this game for a few days. Been playing it non-stop lol.

Personally, I love the wild wolf mechanic and how beautiful the random wolves can be. Some are… interesting, but most of the ones I’ve found have been keepers!

I’m Tivae #5004 if anyone wants to check out my puppies :>
To anyone else playing lorwolf, just gotta ask anyone got tips on how NOT to be rejected by a WW? I've been grinding for hours now and every single one of them rejected me :D

Please, for the sake of my sanity, anyone got any tips or Imma rage quit this game
rage quit today and then come back tomorrow XD
To anyone else playing lorwolf, just gotta ask anyone got tips on how NOT to be rejected by a WW? I've been grinding for hours now and every single one of them rejected me :D

Please, for the sake of my sanity, anyone got any tips or Imma rage quit this game
rage quit today and then come back tomorrow XD
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein
psst... the tip is, you dont. wildies will hate you and will not stop hating you
take a break for as long as you want if you get tired of the grind lol
@AzaRein
psst... the tip is, you dont. wildies will hate you and will not stop hating you
take a break for as long as you want if you get tired of the grind lol
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
*cries*
It's official, these WW hates me ugh. Thanks for the heads up thou @feralmonarch!
I'll go and just... contemplate my life choices XD
*cries*
It's official, these WW hates me ugh. Thanks for the heads up thou @feralmonarch!
I'll go and just... contemplate my life choices XD
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@AzaRein Unfortunately there's no way to increase your odds of befriending a WW, however, in the most recent news update, they had this to say: [quote]In other news, we've been hard at work on the Wild Wolf befriend feature. Once finished, players will be awarded a Knucklebone Token after a failed Befriend Wild Wolf scenario. These tokens can then be exchanged for a free, randomly generated Wild Wolf. We hope this alleviates some concerns about the low rates of success for this scenario.[/quote]
@AzaRein

Unfortunately there's no way to increase your odds of befriending a WW, however, in the most recent news update, they had this to say:
Quote:
In other news, we've been hard at work on the Wild Wolf befriend feature. Once finished, players will be awarded a Knucklebone Token after a failed Befriend Wild Wolf scenario. These tokens can then be exchanged for a free, randomly generated Wild Wolf. We hope this alleviates some concerns about the low rates of success for this scenario.
tumblr_petjqu6l6D1uz135no8_500.gif
@Fluffmuffler

So sorry for the late reply and tysm for this! This feature is something I'll be looking forward to <3

Tysm again~
@Fluffmuffler

So sorry for the late reply and tysm for this! This feature is something I'll be looking forward to <3

Tysm again~
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
Joined a few days ago, Icerun pack, and loving it so far! It is [i]grindy[/i] though, omg. One of my customs Aurora, I love her so much. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [url=https://www.lorwolf.com/Play/WolfDetails?id=1637][img]https://i.imgur.com/lRrmRNd.png[/img][/url]
Joined a few days ago, Icerun pack, and loving it so far! It is grindy though, omg.

One of my customs Aurora, I love her so much.
lRrmRNd.png